A97290CC-B665-4205-9DD2-9A437C7FDCBF.jpg
Brembo Brake & Clutch Socks

1D662CE2-659F-4DB6-86DE-A9EA4220B6AD.jpg
CNC Racing, Clutch Bath close up shot

3BC3C41A-989C-4ED0-94DF-0E5A4F95D7F3.jpg
Ducati Performance Carbon Front Mud Guard

4F7D3ED5-1DA2-4B13-BBFA-30B836FBF830.jpg
Number Series Bayliss Edition #2104

Today was the first real decent ride on the bike, must say the wheels have made the bike feel really nimble and light, definitely noticeable - Overall happy with the results on the project so far, just over 200km on the dash now in the run-in process, looking forward to a few more sunny spring rides here in Canberra, Australia.

KODAKHODAK

Hey lads, I just bought the jet prime button for the throttle side for my V2, question is many recommend the Brembo RCS 17 for the standard calipers, it would be an overkill to got the RCS19 brake pump lever.
Should I stick with the RCS17, what’s everyone thought experience with this Brembo product

cheers
Frank

7CE2581C-DB45-4AB9-B9D2-C92F8E674B17.png

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hey lads, I just bought the jet prime button for the throttle side for my V2, question is many recommend the Brembo RCS 17 for the standard calipers, it would be an overkill to got the RCS19 brake pump lever.
Should I stick with the RCS17, what’s everyone thought experience with this Brembo product

cheers
Frank

View attachment 10177
Hello KodakHodak,
It's not about higher spec (overkill) but the RCS17 has the right piston diameter to drive your brake caliper without causing any "wooden" feel from a too large master cylinder which will happen if you use the RCS19.
The effort to push is less with RCS17, and the "feel" is also better with RCS17.

If you would like higher spec (without too much price differences) then us the RCS17 CORSA CORTA. (Corsa Corta is an improved and newer version of the RCS line).
I personally use RCS line (Corsa Corta or not) come with the brake light switch, plus you can also swap your current Ducati brake light switch directly to the RCS line so no connector swap or wire splitting required.

KODAKHODAK

Hello KodakHodak,
It's not about higher spec (overkill) but the RCS17 has the right piston diameter to drive your brake caliper without causing any "wooden" feel from a too large master cylinder which will happen if you use the RCS19.
The effort to push is less with RCS17, and the "feel" is also better with RCS17.

If you would like higher spec (without too much price differences) then us the RCS17 CORSA CORTA. (Corsa Corta is an improved and newer version of the RCS line).
I personally use RCS line (Corsa Corta or not) come with the brake light switch, plus you can also swap your current Ducati brake light switch directly to the RCS line so no connector swap or wire splitting required.
so the one I posted would be perfect for my V2

BMW Alpina

Staff member

KODAKHODAK

KODAKHODAK

IMG_0630.jpg

Wire locked my Grips Tonight, preparing for a track day Nov 20th in SMP Australia

IMG_0637_jpg.jpg
Might buy a custom black sheet from Eazi-Grip and shape my very own section the black part of the fairing - I think Black rather than clear in this section would look better?

IMG_0639_jpg.jpg
450km twisted so far, this weekend with 2 days off, should get it close to the first service...

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Nice one, I’ll try get out there on the 20th as well. Might be my last one for the year after having a quick look at the available dates.
Hope you’ve been wringing it out on a few bendy roads!

KODAKHODAK

Nice one, I’ll try get out there on the 20th as well. Might be my last one for the year after having a quick look at the available dates.
Hope you’ve been wringing it out on a few bendy roads!
I am working on it will be out this weekend to to get that 1000km - service is booked for the 20th this month, still only Revin it around 6000rpm by November she will be ready for full noise ✌

BMW Alpina

Staff member
That Carbon Fiber Swing Arm Cover is really nice and make your bike looks even more special. I am surprised Ducati did not include it from the factory since this is the Bayliss ediition.

KODAKHODAK

Hello KodakHodak,

Just ordered the RCS19 Corsa Corta today from work

KODAKHODAK

IMG_0909.jpg
Thought id change the start buttons on the V2, never liked the stock configuration and with the new Brembo RSC19 Brake Pump to arrive this will tidy up the right hand side of the bike. Has anyone added the adjustment brake cable on the left side that connects to the Brembo Brake Pump, I have noticed the SP2 V4 has them installed from factory what brand would this item be?

BMW Alpina

Staff member
View attachment 10339
Thought id change the start buttons on the V2, never liked the stock configuration and with the new Brembo RSC19 Brake Pump to arrive this will tidy up the right hand side of the bike. Has anyone added the adjustment brake cable on the left side that connects to the Brembo Brake Pump, I have noticed the SP2 V4 has them installed from factory what brand would this item be?
Hello KodakHodak, Bonamici Racing made a remote adjuster, you can buy from WRS: 0043 REMOTE ADJUSTER BONAMICI RACING FOR BREMBO BRAKE PUMP RCS

or you can buy original Brembo also from WRS: 110A26384 REMOTE ADJUSTER BREMBO FOR BREMBO BRAKE PUMPS RCS

KODAKHODAK

IMG_0939_jpg.jpg
Spent a few hours tonight installing the Jetprime button system, wasn't to hard to do after watching a video on YouTube showing how to, the only issue I had was I had to buy a security bit set which has the driver tip to remove the OEM. Works a treat tested it and seems to do what it needs to do, next step is the Brembo Pump RCS19 to arrive.

Last edited: