Ducati Panigale Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary - Project Build

bp_SFV4

Is the high beam normally on the right side on the V2? On the V4 it’s a goofy lever switch on the left that I constantly turn on by accident.

KODAKHODAK

Is the high beam normally on the right side on the V2? On the V4 it’s a goofy lever switch on the left that I constantly turn on by accident.
this light button is the new Daylight button, you can toggle on or off - High beam is on the the left side as normal, will upgrade that side soon swell to button switch system

KODAKHODAK

Actually, I just realized your V2 used the M4.32 caliper (32mm piston diameter in the caliper) which is different then the V4 Stylema calipers (30mm piston diameters).

So your V2 will need the larger master cylinder which is RCS19 or RCS 19 Corsa Corta:

RCS19:
110A26310 RADIAL BRAKE PUMP BREMBO RACING 19 RCS 110A26310

or RCS19 Corsa Corta:
110C74010 BREMBO RACING RADIAL BRAKE PUMP 19RCS 19 RCS CORSACORTA
hey mate what clutch pump lever would you suggest to match the brake side that have ordered?

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member

KODAKHODAK

The Panigale V4 used RCS16, also the 959, however, Brembo Panigale V2 configurator did not show which model is the right size.
Perhaps it's best if you email WRS.it and asked which model is the best fit, here are the choices:
Motorcycles Parts for Honda Ducati MV Agusta Kawasaki Yamaha Suzuki
They responded but not sure what they mean I need buy the response:

Dear Frank, this is the recommended clutch master cylinder by Brembo for the Panigale V2. It fits also the Bayliss edition. You may have to do some adjustments to adapt the OEM clutch fluid reservoir and for the clutch hose. You'll also need a hydrostop (kick stand and gear turning off the bike): -> 0626MQ20 IDROSTOP SHORT BREMBO 10X1 UNIVERSAL Thank you Best regards

Attachments

KODAKHODAK

IMG_0971.jpg
Finally got my Tankslapper PPF kit and a lot of patience is required to fit to the bike, so far I installed the Matte Finish for the front mudguard - You can sorta see the outline of the template but it really does disappear if you didn't tell anyone.

IMG_0968_jpg.jpg
Also my OEM Ducati Performance US version plate holder arrived, not sure why we, Australians get the Monster size numberplate holder for our country as I had to chop it to suit our plate numbers. Anyways this arrived and its but more cleaner at the rear of the bike now.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
They responded but not sure what they mean I need buy the response:

Dear Frank, this is the recommended clutch master cylinder by Brembo for the Panigale V2. It fits also the Bayliss edition. You may have to do some adjustments to adapt the OEM clutch fluid reservoir and for the clutch hose. You'll also need a hydrostop (kick stand and gear turning off the bike): -> 0626MQ20 IDROSTOP SHORT BREMBO 10X1 UNIVERSAL Thank you Best regards
The mounting bracket for the stock Clutch Fluid Reservoir and the RCS16 model is not the same, so you might need to make either a custom bracket or buy some after market fluid reservoir.
I believe Brembo also made some bracket and clutch reservoir for RCS model. But try to buy the RCS16 Clutch MC first and then review if you need to modify the bracket or not.
Alternative way is to buy the Motocorse reservoir for both clutch and brake RCS MC:
1665416268863.png

Regarding the Hydrostop switch, you also need it for ease of install because the RCS Clutch MC does not have any "switch" unlike the RCS brake MC. And our brake have switch for safety start when you are in gear (not neutral) and want to start your bike. So I recommend you to buy it also. On my bike, I used a Kohken Japan manual switch but it's more complicated to install. this Hydrostop is easiest. In fact I will buy it once I buy more things from WRS just so I can have it as a spare in case my Kohken manual switch fail someday.

KODAKHODAK

Ordered a New DID Gold Race Chain and went up a tooth on the front sprocket from a 14 to 15 - anyone done these mods to there ducati, what did you notice?

KODAKHODAK

309587038_10158944914611186_8915539570634634805_n.jpeg

Finally that magic number I achieved, next time you'll see some track action after the service is done, locked in Nov 20th Sydney Motorsport Park with several mates from Team Moto heading down with me - #excited

KODAKHODAK

Ducati_96981471AA_4l.jpg
Ducati_96981471AA_2l.jpg

Anyone know if these can be modified to suit a V2 Panigale, these are by far the best looking brake ducts i can find besides the banana shape CNC Racing - cheers in Advance if someone can help

we555

Ordered a New DID Gold Race Chain and went up a tooth on the front sprocket from a 14 to 15 - anyone done these mods to there ducati, what did you notice?
DID 520 ERV7, cheapest MOTOGP parts available commercially..... excellent transient response...

KODAKHODAK

The mounting bracket for the stock Clutch Fluid Reservoir and the RCS16 model is not the same, so you might need to make either a custom bracket or buy some after market fluid reservoir.
I believe Brembo also made some bracket and clutch reservoir for RCS model. But try to buy the RCS16 Clutch MC first and then review if you need to modify the bracket or not.
Alternative way is to buy the Motocorse reservoir for both clutch and brake RCS MC:
View attachment 10353

Regarding the Hydrostop switch, you also need it for ease of install because the RCS Clutch MC does not have any "switch" unlike the RCS brake MC. And our brake have switch for safety start when you are in gear (not neutral) and want to start your bike. So I recommend you to buy it also. On my bike, I used a Kohken Japan manual switch but it's more complicated to install. this Hydrostop is easiest. In fact I will buy it once I buy more things from WRS just so I can have it as a spare in case my Kohken manual switch fail someday.
Is the Hydrostop switch cable easy to instal? where does it screw into, the clutch lever?

KODAKHODAK

That wheel is going to look super nice with your Bayliss V2 :love:,
I also just check the V4S catalog and I believe this is the Red Vinyl Sticker Part#:
Front Wheel: 4381F071A
Rear Wheel: 4381F061A

I think I also will buy those Red sticker for my 998 project Marchesini Wheel :D
Hey do you have a website link to look up this OEM sticker kit? Cheers Frank

topolino

View attachment 10372
View attachment 10373

Anyone know if these can be modified to suit a V2 Panigale, these are by far the best looking brake ducts i can find besides the banana shape CNC Racing - cheers in Advance if someone can help
The brake ducts are the standard 100mm spacing, so as long as your calipers match, I see no reason why they won't fit with your forks as they work with both Showa and Ohlins and I'm not sure the fork bottom castings on your V2 are substantially different. Here's mine.

red-caliper-01.jpg

KODAKHODAK

The brake ducts are the standard 100mm spacing, so as long as your calipers match, I see no reason why they won't fit with your forks as they work with both Showa and Ohlins and I'm not sure the fork bottom castings on your V2 are substantially different. Here's mine.

View attachment 10383
Ahhh ok, well I might just purchase a set and see if it fits cheers for the update

KODAKHODAK

IMG_1125.jpg
Wasn't happy with the Ribbed Clear Eazi-Grip on the black plastic, so I went with the other option and bought 2 sheets uncut so that I can custom shape to suit this section on the V2, I think its much better suited and from a distance its not as noticeable but works effectively to eliminate scratches and provide grip if needed. Tomorrow is its first service and NEW DID chain and Sprocket get installed.

Question has anyone installed these brackets from Rizoma for their Brake and Clutch Reservoirs - looking at the new RCS19 Cross Corta the OEM bracket won't suit and seeing a video on YouTube shows the bracket can be fixed to the bar end towards the front shock/steering clamp.
large.jpg