My little build

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Awesome that graph looks super smooth. Good job smoothing out that dip between 12,500-13,000

bp_SFV4

Next up were some carbon lever guards from lightech as well and an nrc fender eliminator kit
View attachment 4565
I had the thought of doing something similar to get my bike to the track without going full on toy trailer that I have no where to store. I take it you have a chock on the front? Have you had any problems transporting it this way?

Brooklynv4

Honestly it’s the best way pitbull restraint. No I didn’t have a chock. Just used a one inch sheet of plywood put the plate on and a 2x4 behind the screws of the plate on the bottom side so the screws won’t scrape on the floor. Takes 5 minutes to load the bike

Brooklynv4

I have a folding ramp I bought from cycle gear just roll it right up into the restraint lock it up and you’re off to the races

Brooklynv4

Back for some advice from you guys. I ran the rear brake line I got from Brad but I’m thinking of taping the swing arm for another anchor point as it look like the line is close to the wheel D2BFE2C4-5604-4EDB-88B5-0B37096E1C67.jpeg4BC3BF06-35B2-4516-B4FA-94B6678845F8.jpeg

Brooklynv4

I’m going to try and un it under the chain guard and see how that works out. I don’t need mother issue like the one I just went through lol