DUCATI ECU and BBS Tuning (Racing EVO) for aftermarket exhaust

ggok

スクリーンショット 2021-12-17 030157.png

Attachments

MaverickiB

Woolich tuning software FINALLY available for the V4.

ggok

Woolich tuning software FINALLY available for the V4.
This is good news, after all, they didn't send me an email.

Msntas

Hi,
I am trying to convert my V4R'S dash to SLV4 "GP" dash, but without success yet.
Contacted Brentuning and others, unfortunately they can't help with this.
Fact is, both bikes has same ECU and dashboards so means it related with software...
Does anyone knows about BBS?
I am starting to speculate if I will put BBS from SL to V4R, I will have that additional "GP" dash.
Thanks for info.

ggok

Hi,
I am trying to convert my V4R'S dash to SLV4 "GP" dash, but without success yet.
Contacted Brentuning and others, unfortunately they can't help with this.
Fact is, both bikes has same ECU and dashboards so means it related with software...
Does anyone knows about BBS?
I am starting to speculate if I will put BBS from SL to V4R, I will have that additional "GP" dash.
Thanks for info.
Each component is assigned a unique code for each model, and although there may be differences in software, the compatibility codes do not match in the first place, resulting in an error.
The pin assignment of the wiring may also be different, so even if you change dash, ecu, bbs, and abs for SL, I don't know if it will work correctly.

The problem can only be solved with the help of a real expert, like bike sports development.

ggok

ECU tuning methods and options are increasing.

The standard O2 sensor size is usually 12 mm, but for wide-band and automotive applications it is 18 mm.

A wideband sensor is used to adjust the ECU. In the case of a system that does not have a large boss for wideband sensors, some people may make a hole to weld the large boss.

However, there is also a conversion adapter, so I think it is convenient for temporary use of the wide-band sensor.
d-16315-154.jpg

After tuning the ECU, many people want to check the power with a Dino machine. In this case, use the correct method recommended by DUCATI.
MC-10165615-0001_pages-to-jpg-0001.jpg
MC-10165615-0001_pages-to-jpg-0002.jpg
MC-10165615-0001_pages-to-jpg-0003.jpg
MC-10165615-0001_pages-to-jpg-0004.jpg
MC-10165615-0001_pages-to-jpg-0005.jpg
MC-10165615-0001_pages-to-jpg-0006.jpg
MC-10165615-0001_pages-to-jpg-0007.jpg

Jrkk

My ISCAN DUCATI arrived today.
After quick test, it seems to work properly. I don't have oil service light on now, so don't know for sure about resetting the light, but I managed to load new date for annual service.
20220105_142446.jpg20220105_142936.jpg
Got it from

469$ from Xmas sale. And no additional fees to europe.

ggok

An OBDSTAR device can do anything. But only if you know how and how to test correctly. The evaluation of the product will be divided as much as heaven and earth.
Please refrain from posting or reprinting this information on other forums.
This is an example.

View attachment 7236
View attachment 7237

I understand that I cannot control information that has been uploaded to the network even once.
The DUCATI MODIFY site is a public forum, so people who see the content and information posted there are free to do whatever they want.
However, consideration is necessary.

I've been saying this for a long time, but why reprint the information on other DUCATI forums?

My post includes a limited release video that only people who know the URL can access. This is for DUCATI shop technicians.

Consider the impact of republishing on other DUCATI forums, where the population is overwhelmingly large and there are people with different ideas. In the future, we may not be able to make these videos for engineers.

I have been posting on the DUCATI MODIFY forum in the sense of organizing my thoughts, so I have been posting on the forum thread without any hesitation or concealment of information I know.

ALPINA has a Panigale v4 machine with RACING EVO specifications. I will stop writing on DUCATI MODIFY forums and other forums. Later, I will ask you to delete what I posted.
Then everyone, have a good DUCATI life. Thank you for your association with my poor English.

bp_SFV4

I ordered mine from Aliexpress but they are on eBay now too.

I use mine on a US spec EU4 2021 Panigale V4S, which isn't officially supported but works. I had to buy a OBD-II to EU5 adapter off of Amazon to make it work.

Reactions: Max

Max

I ordered mine from Aliexpress but they are on eBay now too.

I use mine on a US spec EU4 2021 Panigale V4S, which isn't officially supported but works. I had to buy a OBD-II to EU5 adapter off of Amazon to make it work.
Didn’t want to order from them directly?

bp_SFV4

Last I checked Aliexpress it was $432 shipped as opposed to $500 direct and the OBDStar website seems to suffer from connection problems, at least to the US.

Here's a quick review I did of it.

Last edited:

Max

Last I checked Aliexpress it was $432 shipped as opposed to $500 direct and the OBDStar website seems to suffer from connection problems, at least to the US.

Here's a quick review I did of it.

Thank you bro i really appreciate you taking the time to respond to me. One last question so if I get it and I want to add the ducati add on features like the rain or multi media or heated grips you can do that with that machine? That’s crazy If you can cuz the parts not bad but when you tackle on 150/hr waiting for months to get into the dealer bs you hear you don’t want to do these add ons

bp_SFV4

You can enable the multimedia and GPS. I don't know what you mean by rain.

There isn't an option to enable heated grips for the 2021 Panigale since it isn't fully supported, yet. I have to manually select a 2020 EU4 Panigale to have it work with my 2021, and in 2020 heated grips weren't an option on the Panigale.

It may enable heated grips for a 2020 Streetfighter but I don't have one to test.