V4s from street to track

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Today i've received the Gilles rearsets!

First impression out of the box, the quality is outstanding:love:
Share some photos

View attachment 1333
View attachment 1331View attachment 1332View attachment 1330

Very excited to see them on place and config to my riding style!
WOW,

I LOVE all the laser markings, especially the engineering related symbol Mu Square !!! 🤓🤓🤓

and the word "DRIVEN by FUNCTION" really shows, an ENGINEER designed and build this !!! 😎

Even the COLOR Gradation of Grey, Black, Red Anodizing with Silver Bolts and White Laser Marking is well thought 👍

Duc_tmmc

Bike looks awesome!

i'm interested to hear your impression of the rearsets as i've considered the Gilles vs the Lightech.

I dont know about lightech rearsets, but they are more expensive than this option and quite sure this gilles offer more configuration.
Build quility is outstanding, just want to change the foot pegs. They come as standard with folding pegs and i want fixed ones.
Wish the carbon heel were the same ducati patern.
Talking is easy but in my opinion, if brands offer material for specific model they should match some details :unsure:

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Those rearsets perform well. I had a set of them on my S1000RR. Gilles makes the factory accessories for BMW. Excellent quality stuff nice choice.

Last edited:

Duc_tmmc

This week the AEM Factory jewelry arrived:ROFLMAO:
The quality is outstanding, very impressed and pleased.

Here some pictures of the configuration i picked :

IMG_20201023_143555.jpgIMG_20201023_144524.jpgIMG_20201023_144457.jpgIMG_20201023_143958.jpgIMG_20201023_144405.jpgIMG_20201023_144654.jpgIMG_20201023_144756.jpgIMG_20201023_144930.jpgIMG_20201023_145131.jpgIMG_20201023_145244.jpgIMG_20201023_145613.jpgIMG_20201023_151133.jpg

Very anxious to see all in place...

Gilles is german brand and the carbon heels are made by Lieb
IMG_20201023_150806.jpg

I may order some frame carbon covers from lieb and ask if its possible to make the heels with same carbon weave used on Ducati parts and mate version

BMW Alpina

Staff member
All GORGEOUS :love:
The Gilles rear set picture with you bike on the background is very professional, that you might want to show it to Gilles so they can use it at their website and perhaps in return they can offer you special discounts (rebate).
If I may know, what camera did you use to take the Gilles picture? and any special setting on the camera?

Duc_tmmc

All GORGEOUS :love:
The Gilles rear set picture with you bike on the background is very professional, that you might want to show it to Gilles so they can use it at their website and perhaps in return they can offer you special discounts (rebate).
If I may know, what camera did you use to take the Gilles picture? and any special setting on the camera?
All pictures are taken with my phone, Huawei P30 pro(y)

Duc_tmmc

hi bro how much did u paid for the all fairings package N winglets at flamingo please?
Is it this one kit please bro ? Complete plus model track/racing fairing set
But with the belly pan for the stock exhaust right?
Hi,

That is the package i bought! Note that winglets and belly pan is not included in the link you posted. The belly pan i choose was indeed for stock exhaust.
I paid +/- 1000€ with shipping included

POMPLARDPANAM

Hi,

That is the package i bought! Note that winglets and belly pan is not included in the link you posted. The belly pan i choose was indeed for stock exhaust.
I paid +/- 1000€ with shipping included
Nice bro so more than 1000 € all inclusive with the wings ore more lol ?

BMW Alpina

Staff member
I am happy to announced that Duc_tmmc's Panigale V4S is featured in our home page as Bike of the Month for November 2020 (y) 🏍😃

note: if you click on the bike of the month link: DUCATI modified Forum
and you did not see Duc_tmmc's bike, that is because your web-browser still use the old cache and either need to be cleared of old cache or just wait a bit longer until it refresh it's cache ;)

Duc_tmmc

I am happy to announced that Duc_tmmc's Panigale V4S is featured in our home page as Bike of the Month for November 2020 (y) 🏍😃

note: if you click on the bike of the month link: DUCATI modified Forum
and you did not see Duc_tmmc's bike, that is because your web-browser still use the old cache and either need to be cleared of old cache or just wait a bit longer until it refresh it's cache ;)
Wow, that's so nice! Thank you:)

Duc_tmmc

Today i've received the Akrapovic slip on exhaust!:)
It will be installed along with the other upgrades above shortly i hope!
IMG_20201109_135023.jpgIMG_20201109_135705.jpgIMG_20201109_135728.jpgIMG_20201109_162153.jpg

Funny picture i took for a insta storie😝

Screenshot_20201109_191749.jpg

Really anxious to see everything in place!

Last week i've received a full frame cover in carbon from italian company, but did not like the fitting, was very very tight in order to be in place and was not comfortable to install it, it seem it would be in stress in order to be fitted.
Its a shame because the carbon quality was really nice.. Really wanted to have full cover on frame but, guess i'm going to the Lieb option.

IMG_20201105_135059.jpgIMG_20201105_135125.jpgIMG_20201105_171031.jpgIMG_20201105_171114.jpg

POMPLARDPANAM

Today i've received the Akrapovic slip on exhaust!:)
It will be installed along with the other upgrades above shortly i hope!
View attachment 1888View attachment 1889View attachment 1890View attachment 1891

Funny picture i took for a insta storie😝

View attachment 1892

Really anxious to see everything in place!

Last week i've received a full frame cover in carbon from italian company, but did not like the fitting, was very very tight in order to be in place and was not comfortable to install it, it seem it would be in stress in order to be fitted.
Its a shame because the carbon quality was really nice.. Really wanted to have full cover on frame but, guess i'm going to the Lieb option.

View attachment 1893View attachment 1894View attachment 1895View attachment 1896
Hi my bro about this AKRAPOVIC slip-on Akrapovic slip-on for Ducati Panigale V4
i can't understand why they R so expensive...
Things R missing😲... in the kit too
the racing filter AIR FILTER SPRINT FILTER RACING DUCATI PANIGALE - V4 - V4S - V4R - PM160S F1-85 N the lowers fairings Ducati Performance lower fairing kit Panigale V4 i know that u already got the fairings but damn...LOL there is also a DB killers kit to buy why all is not for free directly...
Total bullshit...
Just to know can u do a before N after on a dyno please

Duc_tmmc

The V4 is at the shop installing all the extras mentioned above and they sent me this picture:

IMG-20201204-WA0006.jpg

The official map is successfully been installed!:love:
Next week i'll pick her up! anxious to see and hear :)

Also got some more extras to install and should be mounted along with other upgradesIMG_20201130_180412.jpg

I tried to purchase the oberon, but on their UK site its not listed for the V4! Reached them by email but couldn´t get the answer, so i went with CNC Racing, that i had installed on my previous bike too.

IMG_20201130_175035.jpgIMG_20201130_175002.jpg

To replace this nut only means one thing.. New top triple clamp is coming... Since i saw the melotti one was hooked!🙈🙈
Found a good deal at WRS.it and went for it.. It might arrive next week...
IMG_20201130_175316.jpg

To complete the look went with CNC Racing handlebar switches race version.

IMG_20201130_175841.jpg

The design was very similar to jetprime ones and when i saw this made sense...
Still got better deal on this ones than Jetprime

IMG_20201130_175907.jpg

As soon as i have the bike i'll post some more pictures

POMPLARDPANAM

The V4 is at the shop installing all the extras mentioned above and they sent me this picture:

View attachment 2229

The official map is successfully been installed!:love:
Next week i'll pick her up! anxious to see and hear :)

Also got some more extras to install and should be mounted along with other upgradesView attachment 2233

I tried to purchase the oberon, but on their UK site its not listed for the V4! Reached them by email but couldn´t get the answer, so i went with CNC Racing, that i had installed on my previous bike too.

View attachment 2234View attachment 2235

To replace this nut only means one thing.. New top triple clamp is coming... Since i saw the melotti one was hooked!🙈🙈
Found a good deal at WRS.it and went for it.. It might arrive next week...
View attachment 2232

To complete the look went with CNC Racing handlebar switches race version.

View attachment 2230

The design was very similar to jetprime ones and when i saw this made sense...
Still got better deal on this ones than Jetprime

View attachment 2231

As soon as i have the bike i'll post some more pictures
It's gonna be dope bro