My little build

Brooklynv4

Negative all I did was wrap a ratchet strap on both sides of the plywood to keep it from sliding. The weight of the bike held it firm all the way to Florida

PanigalePilot

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member

I love this picture,
It remind me of when I just pick up my bike where I took similar picture, however your picture is much better than mine because:
a. It's taken when there is just a right amount of sunlight on the background to show the sky :cool:
b. The light on your bike is on showing the bike is ALIVE like a living breathing machine (y)
c. Showing urban landscape, feels like it is at home in its natural daily environment ;)
d. On the left corner, there is The American Flag like the American Might is watching and protecting it plus a feel that The American Dream is Alive and Well 🇺🇸

Just watching this picture again make me feel like I was there with you picking up your bike, and also feel the excitement, I guess a picture really can speak a thousand words 🤩
[/QUOTE
Nice words H

PanigalePilot

Staff member
Before you seal everything up (unless I'm too late) try to set the hose clamps so they are vaguely accessible from the side once everything is reassembled. Will make fixing any potential leaks significantly easier. I did it just in case and turns out one wasn't quite tight enough, but my foresight allowed me to tighten it without disassembling anything thankfully.
that is a great tip

PanigalePilot

Staff member
Pulled the cups out of the caliper and the seals are melted. The metal just looks to be cooked I’m going to try and order seals and rebuild the caliper
brooklynv4
I think your rear brake was dragging
With the power of the v4
It would be hard to notice
Perhaps an adjustment issue at pedal from fitting rearsets
Just a thought

PanigalePilot

Staff member
Honestly it’s the best way pitbull restraint. No I didn’t have a chock. Just used a one inch sheet of plywood put the plate on and a 2x4 behind the screws of the plate on the bottom side so the screws won’t scrape on the floor. Takes 5 minutes to load the bike
pit bull trailer restraint is what I use
You can do it by yourself
Great products

front wheel headstand is great too

Brooklynv4

brooklynv4
I think your rear brake was dragging
With the power of the v4
It would be hard to notice
Perhaps an adjustment issue at pedal from fitting rearsets
Just a thought
Rear brake was definitely dragging. I have to find a good adjustment for the rear pedal. Any suggestions would be welcome lol

Brooklynv4

Now I have a problem bleeding my clutch. El went to replace the fluid and I have no pressure I give up. I used a vacuum pump and it’s not pulling the fluid through. I then tried to do it manually the fluid isn’t even leaving the reservoir