HKMP7's V4S Journal

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Your Caliper Bracket must be for the V4 Superleggera production since the date was 31 August 2020, mine was NOS (New Old Stock) for the more "antique" Superleggera (NON V4) production because the date on mine was 27 February 2017 😅

I just compare mine and yours side by side and it looks like at one of the surface they decide to machined yours in parallel motion while mine was machine in perpendicular motion.

craig bush

just compare mine and yours side by side and it looks like at one of the surface they decide to machined yours in parallel motion while mine was machine in perpendicular motion.
Pics for reference?

Also, any online listing for the rear caliper bracket? I just looked and can’t find it anywhere. 🤷‍♀️

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Pics for reference?

Also, any online listing for the rear caliper bracket? I just looked and can’t find it anywhere. 🤷‍♀️

Hi Craig,
You can buy it at Ducati Omaha: 82510571AA - PLATE

Also for comparison purposes: Left picture is mine, and right picture is HKMP7's

1616700319533.png1616700352932.png

Below is the link to more pictures on my post here when mine just arrived:
DUCATI Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 BUILD Thread

and link to another post when I test fit it to make sure it work plus the TOOL needed to remove and install:
DUCATI Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 BUILD Thread

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Evol Tech is making a bracket as well? Appears there are some differences compared to the Ducati part?
Yes they are making one for the Stock and Corse swingarm to relocate the speed sensor to get more wheelbase adjustment.

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Brembo GP4-MS
I love the look of these not only are they beautiful they will perform on road and track. For now lets just stare at them.
;)

Its awesome how you can flip the bleeder and banjo to suit your setup.

Weights and measures
Calipers without bleeder and pads 703g each

Last edited:

craig bush

So nice! (y)

Would be awesome if you could do a track day on the stock calipers, and then another at the same track on the new calipers within a few weeks of one another, to get a back to back impression.

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
So nice! (y)

Would be awesome if you could do a track day on the stock calipers, and then another at the same track on the new calipers within a few weeks of one another, to get a back to back impression.
We would need someone more qualified than me to do the back to back lol. Im sure I'll notice a difference but to extract the most out of them I will deputize someone else.
I have just the guy too ;).