HKMP7's V4S Journal

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
24 hours later and no one spotted it.

What could it be?
is it a quick fuel line disconnect? if yes, please tell us how you do this modification, I am very interested since I will soon put my fuel tank back 😃

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
No sir lets get a little closer shall we.
P.S. if someone finds a fuel line quick disconnect im interested also lol.

BMW Alpina

Staff member
I can see it have 2 mounting holes, but it is only on the right side of the bike... almost like it is to lock a helmet? that is my best guess so far 😅
or maybe it is to attached a cable to your suit with air bag, so the air bag on your suit will be deployed if "knock on carbon fiber" you are thrown away from the bike? 🙃

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Not a helmet lock lol.
Some misc Ducati factory parts.🕵️‍♂️
8291l19A x 2
7791B103AA x 2

Last edited:

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Not a helmet lock lol.
Some misc Ducati factory parts.🕵️‍♂️
8291l19A x 2
7791B103AA x 2
Are you going to replace your fairing to the new style fairing like V4R fairing but carbon fiber or... maybe the V4 Superleggera carbon fairing? :love::love::love:

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Very nice, I almost got those as well when I put in my order with aem but I just couldn’t bring myself spend the extra money. Lucky really because it turns out I need a new quickshifter now 😂

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Carbott Composites seat bracket fail.
Staying with the theme of saving weight I found these guys and ordered their seat bracket. After about 45 days it showed up and its absolute junk. The carbon is super wavy and mounting holes are too small and they are off. So I will not be putting this piece on my bike. I bought a lot of carbon in my day this is by far some of the worst I've seen. Sucks I cant put it on the bike and to add insult to injury its so light it wont even make a good paper weight. 🥴

Last edited:

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
V4SL rear caliper bracket
Got mine in and it looks a lot more premium over the stock cast bracket. I was going to anodize it but I've decided to cerakote it a satin black color instead. I will also do the factory seat bracket since the carbon one didnt work out.

Seat bracket

I enlarged the mounting holes to aid installation.