HKMP7's V4S Journal

You know I’m up on game.
I have one too. 🤫
So much fun.
Nicely played...they're solid little bikes and my daughter wanted to learn to ride and didn't want me chasing her on a 'big bike', so what better excuse to get one for myself too? Problem is, I've got about 3-4x more than the original cost of the bikes dumped into these little thing...it's stupid, in a good way, what you can get for these things. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a single-sided swingarm for mine so it'll be a 'baby H2', my H.2 (given it's getting a 198cc engine kit it seemed a fitting name).

2020 Kawasaki Z125 Pro (Left Side Detail 1).jpg

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Nicely played...they're solid little bikes and my daughter wanted to learn to ride and didn't want me chasing her on a 'big bike', so what better excuse to get one for myself too? Problem is, I've got about 3-4x more than the original cost of the bikes dumped into these little thing...it's stupid, in a good way, what you can get for these things. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a single-sided swingarm for mine so it'll be a 'baby H2', my H.2 (given it's getting a 198cc engine kit it seemed a fitting name).

View attachment 8215
H.2 too funny.
Out of all the bikes Ive had only the Ducati and the ZPro makes me giggle.

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Ducati Performance headlight block off
Honestly I bought this because I think it wont be available in the future. If/when I decide this will be a track only bike I probably will have Fullsix racing fairings. But I wanted one of these just in case. This is basically the factory light unit without the "insides".
Oem headlight weighs 3.5lb and this unit is a little over 1 lb. part # 97110821A

I bought the headlight decals from Vulturebike great quality and the correct size and scale.

Last edited:

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Now where did you get that sweet little piece and how much was the headlight and the decal set you got...nice touch, man!
Its a factory Ducati part I added the part number 97110821A to the original post. Around $300 with all necessary parts to allow it to bolt up. The decal was $15

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Not a bad price for an original Ducati piece that you know is going to fit. It's always nice to see how you address all of the details in your build.
I like to have spares just in case. Once they stop selling something the prices go thru the roof especially now.

Spares is always a good thing...I've got an entire basement full of spare parts for my Ford Lightning, some of it stuff you cannot find at all anymore.

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Exactly! Since I decided to keep this bike for the rest of my days. I'm going to get a lot more oem spare parts.