HKMP7's V4S Journal

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Not a shock I plan to keep my electronic suspension. However I will switch out the link to the linear style link.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi HKMP7,
I have a question. Is the BST Logo sticker on your BST Carbon Fiber Wheel removeable or they are permanently covered with clear coat? Thanks

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
They are cleared over. Dam them and their free advertising :mad:
Well, I am ok if their logo looks nice, but their logo just looks so late 80's in font, (especially the round red color) and style...
There goes my choice to purchase BST then.... this is for the 998, I will never ever replace the stock wheel on my 916 V4 😇
so Marchesini again then.... no choice...

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
FullSix Carbon Gas Tank
Since I'm doing full carbon body that I'm painting red. I was worried if the color was "off" slightly it wouldn't match the factory red on the tank. So to fix that Ill just get the carbon tank and paint it at the same time so I know it will match lol. Enough talking here's the tank.

Apparently there's this christmas tree contraption with a pearl in it that goes inside the tank 🤔

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Ducati Performance 2020+V4/V4R windscreen
Part# 97180831AB

If upgrading to the widebody fairings you need a new windscreen. I went with the smoke version which is still light enough to see thru during a full tuck.