TsaiCo V4S track prep

Tsaico

FOUNDING Member
Lol too funny. I did that on my ZX10R race bike and my fork legs looked like they had dead lift shin scrapes 😐
hope you didn’t have FGR on your race bike....I would be devastated

on a seriously note, i lifted the front end with triple clamp lift, the lines are barely touching, if it flaps, it might rub. Which mean, I am under acceleration (wheeling perhaps) winds are so strong it’s going to rub....I would need to observe that scenario

I was advise to change the fitting angle , I think that would be a good idea.

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Oh they were superbike forks I was royally pissed. I ended up putting carbon fork sleeves on them like from dirt bikes. Or you can use a zip tie and a piece of plastic tube to fix it.

Tsaico

FOUNDING Member
Oh they were superbike forks I was royally pissed. I ended up putting carbon fork sleeves on them like from dirt bikes. Or you can use a zip tie and a piece of plastic tube to fix it.
oh no...i was joking about the FGR, dang!! bummer

I'm going to set up something like this...

Bushings Line Positioning a.jpg

Tsaico

FOUNDING Member
A nice flowy track really doesn’t matter, but a point and shot track at auto club really need some help to turn in.

I lower the triple by 5mm, original was at 6.5, let’s try this for next track day!

A8A48680-2976-4D85-B995-D2E2DE6039AD.jpeg

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
So...he Made a gold version for you? Or was the picture lighting reflect differently? Looks nice thou!
Just the light. Mine is silver also.
I’ve been trying to get fast frank to make a TI version of his axle kit. So I can get the pull cups.

Tsaico

FOUNDING Member
my dry brake bring boys to the yard? 😂

telling you guys....DucatI are in all three groups! Come out and have some fun!

another prep is your tires, I used the chicken hawk tirewarmer, as the advertised heating elements are spread out evenly in their product, ergo tires are heat up consistent which helps to have feedbacks that has accurate traction. Another feature I like is the longevity of tire preservation, our tires life diminishes through out multiple heat cycles, after getting off track if you don’t place the warmer, tire do get colder and as you ride your next session, it gets another heat cycle. Rather, put on warmer right after you park with support stands , it is still one heat cycle. So, all day is one heat cycle for me.

next track time March 28th buttonwillow!

View attachment 3229209FB467-857C-44C9-B285-2306D7FD820C.jpeg

87088B25-838D-41A3-B1BF-D4C33DDAAC2D.jpeg