TsaiCo V4S track prep

KODAKHODAK

Finally, the lines for clutch and brake were need to be extended by 2 inches.

this ergonomic has surprised me a bit in terms the intensity of additional mods involved. The control were obsolete due to fitment for RCS system.

will report back on the feedback.

View attachment 7283
I love the Ohlins Sock Cover, now after googling to get a pair, the price per each aint bad $24AUD each, but what really got me was the $85AUD shipping OUCH.... wonder how i can get these from an Aussie Supplier that doesnt charge an arm and a leg for shipping

Tsaico

FOUNDING Member
I love the Ohlins Sock Cover, now after googling to get a pair, the price per each aint bad $24AUD each, but what really got me was the $85AUD shipping OUCH.... wonder how i can get these from an Aussie Supplier that doesnt charge an arm and a leg for shipping
i Bought this way back in 2011, and this goes with me every time I change my bike, šŸ˜‚

I believe these were purchased in the online booth during the IMS show (international motorcycle show host every year in Long Beach California)

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
I have a set of those if you want to pay the shipping from the USA they are yours.

KODAKHODAK

I did....I'm in process of getting the S1000RR M pkg
I work for BMW Motorrad here in Canberra and have ridden the S1000RR M spec, its not bad bike, just wasn't used to the ergonomics of the quick shifter, must be because i am a seasonal Ducati rider. Definitely needs a full exhaust system otherwise they sound dull.

Tsaico

FOUNDING Member
I work for BMW Motorrad here in Canberra and have ridden the S1000RR M spec, its not bad bike, just wasn't used to the ergonomics of the quick shifter, must be because i am a seasonal Ducati rider. Definitely needs a full exhaust system otherwise they sound dull.
true, sounds like a sawing machine...will have the titanium system put on ASAP