One man's 21' Ducati Panigale V2

FrankJones

I knew it!

We're basically twins. My 22 V2 is in the garage along with my 2023 V4S..

PLEASE tell me you're doing a build thread on the V4! I need to follow along that one as well :cool:
Hahahaha. So you know what I’m talking about! 😉 thanks for the kind words.
The V4 was completely built for me by Ducatin Austin so I couldn’t really say it was my build like the V2. But I guess there is something to be said for instant gratification! Lol
Even the SP2 will have some mods that they are going to throw on for me, but I will definitely find a way to make it special and document along the way.
Having this build thread for the V2 has been super helpful. I have gone back to look on what I did several times.

JUIC3D

Hahahaha. So you know what I’m talking about! 😉 thanks for the kind words.
The V4 was completely built for me by Ducatin Austin so I couldn’t really say it was my build like the V2. But I guess there is something to be said for instant gratification! Lol
Even the SP2 will have some mods that they are going to throw on for me, but I will definitely find a way to make it special and document along the way.
Having this build thread for the V2 has been super helpful. I have gone back to look on what I did several times.
let me know if you make one!

FDEEEE98-DC85-4EB4-A701-124BE6F07D43.jpeg

JUIC3D

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Thank you! I LOVE that truck. It's our latest shop development vehicle! My business is building and modifying late model fords with a strong emphasis on mustangs.

Here's the blue car you see in that picture.
This Turbocharged S550 Sleeper Is A Mid-8-Second Family Car
I just read the article you link above, and
Wow, you are basically in my line of business, known as a SYSTEM INTEGRATOR!
If I buy the Ranger Raptor and want to increase its performance, I will consult and reach out to you for sure.

JUIC3D

I just read the article you link above, and
Wow, you are basically in my line of business, known as a SYSTEM INTEGRATOR!
If I buy the Ranger Raptor and want to increase its performance, I will consult and reach out to you for sure.
yessir! Holler when you're ready :) We do all sorts of cool stuff here

PanigalePilot

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Amazing how small and light these little batteries are. Shorai gives you copious amounts of foam to get the fit just right. I had to cut and fit a 1 1/2” piece of aluminum flat stock to secure the battery in the tray. The Shorai was not wide enough to be held back by the factory battery box.

View attachment 5087
View attachment 5088
on the 1199S there is a rubber strap that holds it
I have the same battery

FrankJones

….and now the time has come for the un-build portion of this thread. I have put a lot of love into this bike, and it has really exceeded my expectations in how well sorted the Panigale is. Literally everything has been done to this bike except for a full suspension swap. Will be a shame to take her apart, but with every beginning, there is an end.… This is the beginning of that end. I am going to keep this thread going and depict my exit strategy. I am going to keep the mirrors, sliders, levers, and bar ends. Going to harvest some of the Ti so I can keep some and sell some. The rest of the Titanium fasteners will go with the bike when I sell it. The exhaust, wheels, and clutch cover will stay with the bike as well.
Take a look at my thread, and if any of the parts jump out at you, send me a message if you are interested in purchasing.
The most special part of this bike is probably the aluminum subframe. I had a one off bracket machined to mount the tail tidy so it can be used on the street.
for sale will be
DP Carbon swingarm guard $400 shipped - SOLD
DP Carbon front mudguard $400 shipped - SOLD
DP Carbon rear mudguard $300 shipped - SOLD
DP Carbon chain guard $200 shipped - SOLD
DP Carbon cover for rear shock absorber $175 shipped
DP Carbon heel guards $150 shipped
DP Passenger seat cover “solo seat”- has Paint protection film on it $400 shipped
DP Bigger windscreen $150 shipped
Rizoma mirror caps $125 shipped
Ducati MMS $300 shipped - SOLD
DP DDA Kit with GPS module $550 shipped
Aluminum racing subframe, with Futurismoto tail tidy $1600 shipped

bike has 1389 miles
selling for 22k

thanks for looking!
I apologize in advance if I am not supposed to list any items for sale here.

View attachment 11014
Updated list with items that have sold. Thanks!