HKMP7's V4S Journal

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Brembo Billet EVO MS 17x18
After months of waiting its finally here. One more piece of the braking puzzle.
I'm super excited about this unit. This is the same as what is currently used in WSBK and MotoGP.

Comes stock with Ti pinch bolts :love:

Titanium Tin coated lever pivot pin 🤩

In typical Ducati Modified fashion I replaced the bleeder and folding lever bolt with Proti versions.

Weights and measures
Stock EVO MS 298g
Ducati Modified EVO MS 292g

Both Billet masters

Last edited:

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi HKMP7, this picture below is a proof once again, "Money Doesn't Lie" :love:
all those machined curves, the red Brembo logo (I believe they are individually hand painted red), the glossiness of the finish 🥰
hmmm.... this picture below just inspire me to paint the red logo on my "ahem" much much much more affordable Corsa Corta MC this coming weekend 🤪

1623202268547.png

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Both of them are excellent quality but the EVO seems to have tighter tolerances. “Feels” more precise. I still have a couple more things planned for the braking system. Stay tuned.

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Nice. (y)

Part # for the evo?
Ohh oww... looks like the market will soon be flooded with barely used, low mileage, mint condition, like new Brembo NON evo billet MC ;)
Reason for the sale: saw the evo one at Ducatimodified.com 😁

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Hi HKMP7,

Do you happened to know why the 19x18 model (Part# XA7G7G0) not called EVO, and the price also very slightly lower ($1,895)?
Brembo Racing 19x18 Front Brake Master Cylinder without Reservoir, Long Folding Lever - Moto GP, Billet Radial, Front - XA7G7G0 - OPPRACING Products

or maybe there is another model for 19x18 which is an EVO version? (I couldn't find it though)...

Last, do you know if this EVO model have the same lever mechanism/dimension as the stock MC? because if it is, then a Ducati by Rizoma lever can fit on this EVO MC...

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Staubli Superbike Quick Connect brakeline.
These are super trick they should compliment the calipers and master well. These were made by Brad at Motion SBK same guy that made lines for @Tsaico and @craig bush.
I went with a black line a blue fitting for the abs box and Titanuim Staubli quick connects "dry break". The Staubli fittings scream quality and precision. These are the same quick connects that are used in WSBK. They will help with caliper maintenance and wheel installation.

I decided to put the Ducati Modified touch on the bolts that hold the line to the triple clamp. Got the torch out and went to work.

Last edited:

BMW Alpina

Staff member
I think I am going to pass out.
Staubli Superbike Quick Connect brakeline.
These are super trick they should compliment the calipers and master well. These were made by Brad at Motion SBK same guy that made lines for @Tsaico and @craig bush.
I went with a black line a blue fitting for the abs box and Titanuim Staubli quick connects "dry break". The Staubli fittings scream quality and precision. These are the same quick connects that are used in WSBK. They will help with caliper maintenance and wheel installation.

I decided to put the Ducati Modified touch on the bolts that hold the line to the triple clamp. Got the torch out and went to work.

I don't know why, but I think I am going to faint (the Titanium Dry Break Staubli is so beautifully mesmerizing to me, and yet so unreachable for me almost like a shining star (well due to the cost 💰💰💰 🤑🤑🤑)) 😅

BMW Alpina

Staff member
I had been waiting for Motocorse to release their new upcoming lower triple clamp (lower yokes) for this past 2 months (not the upper triple clamp)...
I heard it is going to be very different looks then their past offering, however, hopefully they still have all the threaded holes like the stock lower triple clamp since I need those for my brake line distribution block...

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Motocorse SBK fork bottoms
@Tsaico Correct
I ordered these over 4 months ago. They look amazing and they have the level of detail that we've come to expect from Motocorse.
Check them out.

Weights and measures
Fork bottoms with stock Motocorse hardware.
Left w speed sensor 526g
Right 465g