DUCATI Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 BUILD Thread

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Then I test fit the Motocorse Lower Triple Clamp, and oh yeah, way much nicer than the stock triple clamp :love::

IMG_1346.JPGIMG_1347.JPG
IMG_1348.JPG

However, the Motocorse Lower Triple Clamp does not have the hole below the shaft that allow for the front triple clamp stand to insert too, so when you want to leave your front fork to adjust the height you need to use the center ABBA stand or use the jack stand under the engine oil sump to jack it up... this is the only drawback...

Install the factory stud for steering limiter and also test fit the factory dust seal:
IMG_1349.JPGIMG_1350.JPG

Ok, after eating my breakfast, I will work more on this bike today and will update soon.

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Today, I started with taking out the left original switch from the handle bar. Soon this will be replaced by custom switch from Bike Sport Development, UK.

I use Ducati special tools to push the locking mechanism from the switch so I can take it out from the handle bar:
IMG_1355.JPGIMG_1356.JPG

Then using a small TORX screwdriver, I take out the 2 small screws so I can expose the inner, to make it easier for me to unplug the connector:
IMG_1357.JPG

Here is what it look inside the switch:
IMG_1359.JPG

Connector is out:
IMG_1364.JPG

Soon, I will connect it with this module from JetPrime (that I cut from a working JetPrime switch):
IMG_1365.JPG

Then I tightened the 2 TORX screw again so I can store this original switch:
IMG_1366.JPGIMG_1367.JPG

Next, I took out the right custom Cerakote DucaBike Throttle housing on the right side. As usual, I need to hunt the triangle-shaped screwdriver bit that I stored somewhere... Luckily I found it, but it is also annoying, not to mention the triangle design is bad design, and I keep on slipping the screwdriver bit...
So I decided to replace it once and for all with a similar diameter TORX stainless steel screw (can't find the Titanium version, believe me, I looked :ROFLMAO:). And since the TORX is just a tad longer, I add 2 stacks of Stainless Steel Washers (which also function better to spread the load more evenly)
IMG_1368.JPGIMG_1370.JPG

Voila, no more weird triangle head screw, only TORX all the way :cool::
IMG_1371.JPG

Finally both handlebar are out, soon will be replaced by super light, super gorgeous, Melotti Racing Handle Bar:
IMG_1372.JPG

Continue below...

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Next, I focus on modifying the Cooper Solid Brake Line so I can utilize the factory routing of both the Brake Line and Front Speed Sensor.
I took out the original factory brake line maybe 2 years ago, so I totally forget how it was routed. I tried to look at the YouTube Video and Original Ducati factory service, however, somehow, no information (especially in the area where the bracket is under the radiator housing).

Thank you to @HKMP7 , who still remembers and provides me with guidance on how the factory's original routing was.

I make a mark using sharpie so I know approximately where I need to CUT this cooper solid brake line (it is too long now):
IMG_1373.JPG

Oh, this is the plastic pinch bracket that I was talking about, where it will PINCH both the Goodridge Aramid (Kevlar) braided brake line and the speed sensor soon. Oh, unfortunately Ducati only make plastic pinch bracket, but the radiator RAD-DUCT are all carbon fiber, Ducati original parts from Superleggera V4:
IMG_1374.JPG

First, I need to take out the left side bolt that hold the rad-duct, so I can reroute the solid cooper line/Goodridge aramid braided line combo out from the bike:
IMG_1375.JPG

It's not easy to snake it out, but little by little I got it out:
IMG_1376.JPG

And finally it is out:
IMG_1378.JPG

One more look before I cut it shorter:
IMG_1379.JPG

After I cut it shorter, I flare it with my Earl's flaring tool to DIN 3/16" size:
IMG_1380.JPGIMG_1381.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

And the result is awesome, I compare it with my older flaring (cut), and the new one on the right:
IMG_1384.JPGIMG_1385.JPG

After I deburr and chamfered using Dremel, I tested fit with the other end of the Goodridge Aramid braided hose, then I marked it with Red Sharpie for alignment:
IMG_1386.JPG

First, I hand tight using Crow Open Wrench (need 11m and 13mm), then once they are aligned well, I torque to 15Nm using Torque Wrench:
IMG_1387.JPG

Voila, it's ready:
IMG_1388.JPGIMG_1389.JPG

I start snaking it back:
IMG_1390.JPG

And test fit the plastic pinch bracket to make sure there is enough space since the Goodridge Aramid Braided Line is thicker than the stock factory stainless braided line:
IMG_1391.JPG

Look at how it will be:
IMG_1392.JPG

Start making adjustment and tie locking them to the other bracket that attached to the main frame:
IMG_1393.JPGIMG_1395.JPG

Finally everything is Tie Lock and routed:
IMG_1404.JPG

Continue on the next post below

BMW Alpina

Staff member
IMG_1405.JPG

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

Yap, they are now PERFECT :love:

So now, as soon as I receive the Steering Bearing, I can install the Motocorse Lower Triple Clamp.
This brake line connection is hidden behind the lower triple clamp, that is why it took me 2 years before I can perform this correction because I was waiting for the Motocorse Lower Triple Clamp.

That is all the work for today, however, I decide to compare the length between the stock handle bar and the Oh So Gorgeous Melotti Racing GP Handle Bar:
IMG_1406.JPG

Initially I was thinking of cutting the Melotti Racing GP Handlebar shorter to match the length of the stock Ducati handlebar, however, I realized that I cannot do this because if you see my finger pointing out the section of Melotti Racing GP Handlebar above...
That section is kinda like a section that is not usable to mount master cylinders or switches... so in the end, the usable area of the Melotti Racing GP handlebar is about the same length as the usable area on the stock Ducati handle bar, meaning, I can NOT cut Melotti racing handlebar.

That is all for this week, I hope I can start working on upgrading the stock Ohlins EC forks from this 916 25 Anniversario with the FKR cartridge and Motocorse billet lower next week so I can "TRANSPLANT" the forks to the 998 😉

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Today, I started to disassemble the original Ohlins EC Forks to upgrade with with FKR 108 Cartridge and Motocorse bottom.
This is going to be installed in the 998, but since I believe many readers of this forum might upgrade their EC Forks with FKR 108 Cartridge, I decided to post the process in this build thread:

Again here is the FKR 108 Cartridge:
IMG_1419.JPG
IMG_1420.JPG

Here are all the Ohlins Special Tools that I bought for this purpose:
IMG_1421.JPG

My stock Ohlins EC forks:
IMG_1422.JPG

Now, I have already taken out the forks from the lower triple clamp, but if you are doing this, remember to keep the Ohlins forks held by the lower triple clamp so you can unscrew the top cap easily.
In my case, I asked my two sons to hold the fork while I used the Melotti Racing Special Tools to unscrew the top cap:
IMG_1423.JPG

Here are the top caps unscrewed:
IMG_1424.JPG

Then, initially I thought I can use the same Melotti Racing special tools and the special Ohlins black spanner to take out the whole upper mechatronic system:
IMG_1425.JPG
IMG_1426.JPG

But I was wrong, turns out, I needed to unscrew the anodized blue pre-load adjuster, and to prevent any marring or scratch, I cover it with 3M electric tape.
Actually, Ducati has a special socket tools made of nylon or delrin material, however, I don't want to wait a couple more weeks to wait until special tools arrive, so I decided to just use 3M electric tape,
and they work well, no marring or scratch at all:
IMG_1428.JPG

Below is how you use both Ohlins black special spanner and regular 32mm socket tools to unscrew the pre-load adjuster:
IMG_1430.JPG

And the locking nut was released:
IMG_1431.JPG

So I can take out the whole Mechatronic system:
IMG_1432.JPG

Next, I am supposed to use this special tool to remove that nut (which is now going to the bottom and lock the top spring collar), unfortunately, this special tool is for the FKR fork which has a larger shaft diameter,
so I am almost ready to just wait and buy another Ohlins special tool with the right size ...
IMG_1434.JPG

But the situation above does not prevent me from draining the oil:
IMG_1427.JPG

And sliding out the gold outer tube:
IMG_1436.JPG

And after that, I realize the central of the shaft has a threaded insert in which a long M6 screw can be screwed in.
So I end up using an M6 screw to hold the shaft while I release the locking nut:
IMG_1439.JPG

As a result, I now can remove the spring:
IMG_1440.JPG

Then, I still needed to remove the M6 bolt which was now stuck tight, so I used 2 locking nuts to hold the shaft :
IMG_1443.JPG

Then I took out the M6 bolt
IMG_1444.JPG

After that I slide out the white plastic tube that hold the bottom half of the spring (just position the fork upside down, and it will just slide/fall out):
IMG_1445.JPG

Next insert the long Ohlins Special Tools with 4 prongs into the tube to unscrew the rest of the cartridge:
IMG_1447.JPG

Continue below:

BMW Alpina

Staff member
I tried using a socket wrench, but it is super tight and I don't have enough leverage:
IMG_1448.JPG

So I used my Makita Impact Wrench and it just open with 1 quick click of the button:
IMG_1450.JPG

Oh, I use the stock axle to hold the lower part of the fork bottom, on hindsight, I should use a vise:
IMG_1451.JPG

Cartridge was out:
IMG_1452.JPG

Compare it side by side between stock Cartridge and FKR 108 Cartridge:
IMG_1453.JPG

Do the same to the other fork and both of them now have their cartridge removed:
IMG_1454.JPG

And these are how the Left and Right Mechatronic assembly looks like:
IMG_1437.JPG

IMG_1438.JPG

Time to remove the inner tube, by holding the fork bottom on a vise (with rubber tooth lining of course), and heat it up with Makita Heat Gun. Make sure you heat it up enough, like 10 minutes to break up the Loctite on the inner lower fork bottom:
IMG_1456.JPG

Especially, this area below:
IMG_1459.JPG

Install the inner sleeve from Ohlins for 43mm inner tube:
IMG_1457.JPG

and the outer pinching ring:
IMG_1458.JPG

Then use a long breaker bar:
IMG_1461.JPG

And voila, the inner tube was removed:
IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1465.JPG

Don't forget to thoroughly clean the thread from the old Loctite, picture below shows the old Loctite residue:
IMG_1463.JPG

I also bought Ohlins original travel marker set (those numbers are Ohlins part numbers):
IMG_1466.JPG

Which I install to the inner tube before I screw them into the new Motocorse Billet Lower Bottom, also notice I already cleaned the thread from Loctite residue:
IMG_1467.JPG

more picture of the travel marker:
IMG_1468.JPG

Here are the 2 outer tubes and the stock Cartridge lightly re-screwed onto the stock bottom (the 2 outer tubes will be reused):
IMG_1470.JPG

And here are the 2 inner tubes also ready to be reused tomorrow:
IMG_1471.JPG

I will continue working tomorrow.

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Today, I start with preparing the Motocorse Lower Fork Bottom.
I have 2 versions, one is the version I bought earlier for non-pressurized forks (without the extra tube ala FGR-300), and the second version, which I bought later after Motocorse produced the version with the pressurized forks.
Of course, I will install the version with the pressurized forks 😉, but since my original Ohlins EC forks from the 2020 model were without the extra pressurized tube, so I need to install the screw/washer to block the pathway provided by Motocorse so it can work with my version of forks.

IMG_1473.JPG

First, I need to PUSH the top Titanium Cover on the Pressurized Tube:
IMG_1474.JPG

to become like this below (after press) and expose the steel clip:
IMG_1475.JPGIMG_1476.JPG

Then I cover the surrounding area with 3M electric tape and 3M painters tape to protect the anodized surface while I pry out the steel clip:
IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1478.JPG

After an hour of trying, I found a way, first you need to push down the steel clip using a flat screwdriver,
IMG_1479.JPG

Then insert a needle to pry it out so then you can have the flat screwdriver to pry further:
IMG_1484.JPG

IMG_1485.JPG

After that, pry out even more by finger:
IMG_1486.JPG

and voila it is out:
IMG_1487.JPG

Next, spray lots of PTFE grease to make it easier for the Titanium cover to pop out:
IMG_1488.JPG

Then, with a burst of air using an air gun (compressor), it came out:
IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

Next, I need to insert the screw in that center hole to block the pathway:
IMG_1489.JPG

Here are the screws with built-in washers:
IMG_1492.JPG

I decided to apply medium loctite for further precaution:
IMG_1494.JPG

Tightened to 2.7Nm:
IMG_1498.JPG

Next, apply Rubber Grease to the O-Ring for the Titanium Cover:
IMG_1499.JPG

Snap it back and put the clip ring back:
IMG_1500.JPG

IMG_1501.JPG

Continue below...

BMW Alpina

Staff member
In between, I saw the travel marker for my Ohlins RVP25 WSBK forks (larger diameter of 46mm) laying around, so I decided to install them since it would be quick:

First I slip in the plastic part:
IMG_1522.JPG

Then I slip in the Green O-Ring from the top of the fork:
IMG_1525.JPG

And done:
IMG_1520.JPG

Yap, they are perfect now😎:
IMG_1528.JPG

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Back to the Ohlins EC Forks with FKR upgrade:

First, I disassembled the FKR cartridge top parts:
IMG_1505.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

The FKR cartridge is really on the next level compare to the stock Ohlins EC Cartridge, just look at the nozzle below coated in TiN, so beautifully engineered:
IMG_1512.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

Next, I need to install the Inner Tube to the Motocorse fork bottom, and the first thing is to put the official Ohlins Grease onto the O-Ring:
IMG_1535.JPG

Then insert the O-Ring into the groves deep inside Motocorse fork bottom:
IMG_1547.JPG

Time to apply Loctite 2700 per Ohlins installation manual to the thread of the inner tube:
IMG_1536.JPG

I can't find the Loctite 2700 in the US, so I bought them from UK, they are special and high strength:
IMG_1538.JPG

Apply liberally to the thread:
IMG_1537.JPG

Then use my finger to spread them evenly:
IMG_1539.JPG

Start threading the inner tube into the Motocorse bottom:
IMG_1540.JPG

Then after protecting the surface of the Motocorse bottom with plenty of 3M blue painter's tape, I place it on a jaw with rubber soft grip jaws with the Ohlins special tools to tightened it:
IMG_1541.JPG

Tightened them to around 130Nm per Ohlins spec, and it was not easy but I manage by placing them lay down on the carpet and stand on the vise with my feet, while my arm tightened it:
IMG_1543.JPG

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1549.JPG

Both Left side and Right side are done:
IMG_1546.JPGIMG_1550.JPG

Note, that the left side is for compression, and the right side is for the rebound.
I wish to continue further with installing the inner cylinder tube, but it requires a 14mm hex socket (thin wall), and my 1/2" version is too large to fit inside the cylinder tube, as you can see in the picture below.
IMG_1531.JPG

So I need to wait until my new thin-walled 3/8" drive 14mm hex socket with long extension arrives sometime early next week.
Until then, have a nice weekend everyone. 😃

PanigalePilot

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Back to the Ohlins EC Forks with FKR upgrade:

First, I disassembled the FKR cartridge top parts:
View attachment 12350

View attachment 12351

The FKR cartridge is really on the next level compare to the stock Ohlins EC Cartridge, just look at the nozzle below coated in TiN, so beautifully engineered:
View attachment 12352

View attachment 12353

Next, I need to install the Inner Tube to the Motocorse fork bottom, and the first thing is to put the official Ohlins Grease onto the O-Ring:
View attachment 12354

Then insert the O-Ring into the groves deep inside Motocorse fork bottom:
View attachment 12355

Time to apply Loctite 2700 per Ohlins installation manual to the thread of the inner tube:
View attachment 12356

I can't find the Loctite 2700 in the US, so I bought them from UK, they are special and high strength:
View attachment 12357

Apply liberally to the thread:
View attachment 12358

Then use my finger to spread them evenly:
View attachment 12359

Start threading the inner tube into the Motocorse bottom:
View attachment 12360

Then after protecting the surface of the Motocorse bottom with plenty of 3M blue painter's tape, I place it on a jaw with rubber soft grip jaws with the Ohlins special tools to tightened it:
View attachment 12361

Tightened them to around 130Nm per Ohlins spec, and it was not easy but I manage by placing them lay down on the carpet and stand on the vise with my feet, while my arm tightened it:
View attachment 12362

View attachment 12363

View attachment 12364

Both Left side and Right side are done:
View attachment 12365View attachment 12366

Note, that the left side is for compression, and the right side is for the rebound.
I wish to continue further with installing the inner cylinder tube, but it requires a 14mm hex socket (thin wall), and my 1/2" version is too large to fit inside the cylinder tube, as you can see in the picture below.
View attachment 12367

So I need to wait until my new thin-walled 3/8" drive 14mm hex socket with long extension arrives sometime early next week.
Until then, have a nice weekend everyone. 😃
Great post H
learned a lot from that

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Today, I am back with the FKR 108 Cartridge upgrade to the stock Ohlins EC forks.

The 3/8" extension and hex sockets tools is ready:
IMG_1562.JPG

I need 14mm:
IMG_1563.JPG

Here is why I need extensions:
IMG_1564.JPG

The extension will go into cylinder tube assembly:
IMG_1565.JPG

This time Ohlins specified another super rare Loctite 2400 that I had to sourced from UK:
IMG_1567.JPG

Inserting the cylinder tube into the fork leg:
IMG_1568.JPG

Tightened using torque wrench:
IMG_1573.JPG

To torque of around 60Nm per Ohlins:
IMG_1579.JPG

However, I felt a bit higher might be better since the Loctite is submerged in oil bath so I increase to around 68Nm:
IMG_1580.JPG

Then I realized to setup the oil level, I need to have the outer tube bottom up, so I need to take out the travel marker for now:
IMG_1581.JPG

Cleaning the inner tube so I can insert the outer tube:
IMG_1583.JPG

Apply Ohlins Grease and Oil to the oil seal of the outer tube:
IMG_1585.JPG
IMG_1599.JPG

Insert the outer tube (until it bottomed all the way):
IMG_1586.JPG
IMG_1587.JPG

Prepare and pour 0.5 liters of Ohlins fork oil:
IMG_1588.JPG
IMG_1590.JPG

I felt that there were a lot of contaminant particles in the fork, and since I had a lot of Ohlins fork oil, I decided to flush with new Ohlins Oil and throw away the first 0.5 liters to make sure no contaminant.
Below are the pictures of the oil with some contaminants particles:
IMG_1600.JPG

Once you refill with another FRESH 0.5 liters of Ohlins fork oil, you need to pump up the outer tube while covering it's top part to create vacuum:
IMG_1614.JPG

Then once it reach it's normal operating height/gap, release the vacuum:
IMG_1615.JPG

Continue below:

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Time to work on the cartridge, first, install the Shaft Extension Tool to the Shaft of the Cartridge:
IMG_1591.JPG

Then install the seal head tools:
IMG_1592.JPG

I also will need the Clip tool:
IMG_1593.JPG

The top out spring in relaxed position (initially):
IMG_1594.JPG
IMG_1595.JPG

Then I compressed the top out spring by pushing down on the seal head tool:
IMG_1596.JPG

Insert Clip Tool onto the groove in the shaft expansion tool to lock the top up spring stay in compress position:
IMG_1597.JPG
IMG_1598.JPG

Add grease to the thread and to the O-Rings:
IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_1603.JPG

Insert into the fork leg:
IMG_1604.JPG

Pump it up and down a bit to remove any air bubbles:
IMG_1610.JPG

Remove the seal head tool and clip:
IMG_1616.JPG

To tighten the cartridge to the mating cylinder tube at 30Nm:
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG

Time to set up the oil level tool (basically suck the oil level depend on how deep you set up the "straw":
IMG_1626.JPG
IMG_1627.JPG

In this case, Ohlins recommend 200mm:
IMG_1628.JPG

Ready with the suction pump:
IMG_1629.JPG

Oh, you need to install the shaft extension tool back:
IMG_1633.JPG
Continued below...

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Because you need to press it down, while you suck the oil level:

IMG_1634.JPG

Then throw away the excess oil until you reach 200mm oil level below surface:
IMG_1635.JPG

Next, time to start inserting the Pre Load Tube back to the shaft:
IMG_1636.JPG

Then I chose to use the 10Nm spring because the 998 where these forks will be installed is actually heavier than the Panigale V4 916 25 Anniversario:
IMG_1637.JPG

Inserting the 10Nm spring:
IMG_1638.JPG

Oh, make sure your spring surface with the laser marking showing the spring rate is on TOP so you can easily check if needed someday:
IMG_1640.JPG

Inserting the spring support:
IMG_1639.JPGIMG_1641.JPG

Then make sure no Pre-Load on the top cap:
IMG_1642.JPG

Insert O-Ring to Top Cap:
IMG_1643.JPG
Don't forget to grease the O-Ring and the Thread:
IMG_1644.JPG

Pull up the shaft using the shaft extension tools and insert the 19mm wrench into the slot like the picture below (the 19mm Ohlins wrench actually lock into place):
IMG_1645.JPG

And also grease the thread on the shaft.
IMG_1646.JPG

Insert and tighten the top cap by hand first:
IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1648.JPG

Protect the pre-load adjuster 14mm bolt with electric tape:
IMG_1649.JPG

Tightened to 20Nm:
IMG_1650.JPG
IMG_1653.JPG
IMG_1656.JPG

Make sure the thread on the top cap and the O-Ring has enough grease:
IMG_1658.JPG

Pull the Outer Tube UP, then threaded to the top cap by hand:
IMG_1659.JPG

Continue below...

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Time to final tightened using special top cap tools from Ohlins to 10Nm:
IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_1663.JPG

Take one final picture before removing this right rebound fork from the vise grip:
IMG_1665.JPG

Clean it up really clean with alcohol and Honda Cleaner:
IMG_1668.JPG

Install back the travel marker ring:
IMG_1674.JPG

Few poses before installed to the Ducati 998 :love::
IMG_1670.JPG
IMG_1676.JPG
IMG_1675.JPG
IMG_1671.JPG
IMG_1673.JPG

Now, I am going to do the same thing for the Left Compression Forks :cool:

PanigalePilot

Staff member
Time to final tightened using special top cap tools from Ohlins to 10Nm:
View attachment 12437

View attachment 12438

View attachment 12439

Take one final picture before removing this right rebound fork from the vise grip:
View attachment 12440

Clean it up really clean with alcohol and Honda Cleaner:
View attachment 12441

Install back the travel marker ring:
View attachment 12442

Few poses before installed to the Ducati 998 :love::
View attachment 12443
View attachment 12444
View attachment 12445
View attachment 12446
View attachment 12447

Now, I am going to do the same thing for the Left Compression Forks :cool:
another great post 👍😀

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Thanks @PanigalePilot :D

However, I am really pissed with myself right now. I was traveling to the East Coast (for business purposes) this whole week, and I know that a package from Ducati Omaha arrived a few days ago.
I am finally able to be back home and open the package, only to realize the parts were wrong...
After looking at the invoice, I realized, it was my silly mistake typing the wrong part number (just 1 digit wrong)...

So I thought I order the full steering bearing assembly Part# 70241231A but I must somehow typed 70241241A, so what arrive is only the outer race of the bearing not the full set,... ironically, what I need is the inner race and the ball bearing since this outer race already embedded in the chassis...
I just ordered the correct part and hopefully arrive.. in ... maybe 2 weeks from now, so my plan to install the Motocorse Lower Triple Clamp with the Ohlins RVP25 this weekend need to be postponed 🥴
IMG_1776.JPG

PanigalePilot

Staff member
Thanks @PanigalePilot :D

However, I am really pissed with myself right now. I was traveling to the East Coast (for business purposes) this whole week, and I know that a package from Ducati Omaha arrived a few days ago.
I am finally able to be back home and open the package, only to realize the parts were wrong...
After looking at the invoice, I realized, it was my silly mistake typing the wrong part number (just 1 digit wrong)...

So I thought I order the full steering bearing assembly Part# 70241231A but I must somehow typed 70241241A, so what arrive is only the outer race of the bearing not the full set,... ironically, what I need is the inner race and the ball bearing since this outer race already embedded in the chassis...
I just ordered the correct part and hopefully arrive.. in ... maybe 2 weeks from now, so my plan to install the Motocorse Lower Triple Clamp with the Ohlins RVP25 this weekend need to be postponed 🥴
View attachment 12463
things happen ☹
before you know it all done