Ducati Panigale Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary - Project Build

KODAKHODAK

I have never heard of Sydney Dyno. But a quick google showed me they have a website.
In the early days Tuneboy in Sydney was the only guy that had cracked the ECU being used for the 1199 series. Wayne (cannot recall his surname) did mine back in 2014. Back then a full Ti Akra system cost me 4K AUD. And before and after dyno with the TB software including cruise control was about 600 dollars
Biggest thing for me was almost 6 kg in weight saving and the sound.
Actually going to RB Racing: Road. Race. Track. Custom | RB Racing word of mouth from a few locals here highly recommend and has done a few V4S in his time.

KODAKHODAK

It's Back HOME!

Finally, ECU Flashed with Woolich Racing Tune by RB_Racing - Took the V4S to Sydney and the boys got it done last week, today I decided to get the missy to drop me off and rode the beast home back to Canberra. Happy with the guys at RB_Racing, I didn't aim for big power, I just wanted the map to be smooth in all rev range. I had a bit of fun on the way home and gave it a squirt and she pulls hard to the point 200+km rapidly appeared šŸ¤Æ

Max Power = 201.41hp @ Engine RPM = 13.72
Max Torque = 85.75Nm @ Engine RPM = 11.70

IMG_8694.jpg

PanigalePilot

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
It's Back HOME!

Finally, ECU Flashed with Woolich Racing Tune by RB_Racing - Took the V4S to Sydney and the boys got it done last week, today I decided to get the missy to drop me off and rode the beast home back to Canberra. Happy with the guys at RB_Racing, I didn't aim for big power, I just wanted the map to be smooth in all rev range. I had a bit of fun on the way home and gave it a squirt and she pulls hard to the point 200+km rapidly appeared šŸ¤Æ

Max Power = 201.41hp @ Engine RPM = 13.72
Max Torque = 85.75Nm @ Engine RPM = 11.70

View attachment 12050
Looks like Lake George in the background

KODAKHODAK

bayliss-2.jpg
Well another project off to a NEW home, I did once say id keep the Bayliss, but with recent events to buy land and build a new home, sadly i had to pick either the V2 or the V4S.... V4S won in the end on the grounds of bigger power, better fit for my height and you cant beat the sound of the V4 in full song with the full Abramovic System. Here is the last photo of it getting ready to load up and off to Sydney where the new owner will convert it to a full track bike. Looking forward seeing the transformation that he does with the fairings, think he will keep the original stuff and get some knock offs for the track experience. Its been a great 2 years and definitely enjoyable build.

KODAKHODAK

v4s_3.jpg
Now to more important updates - Whilst the V2 Bayliss has left the building the V4S has taken flight with a few more mods, the bottom belly exhaust covers arrived from WRS, originally was waiting for the Ducati Performance standard exhaust belly cover but with some long waits and no answers from WRS, they eventually sent over Carbon Ilmberger quality and i couldn't complain.