Post your (or any great looking) Streetfighter V4 pictures here

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Motocorse Japan post interesting evolution of their StreetFighter V4:

Left Picture still using STOCK Ducati Lower Triple Clamp, while the RIGHT picture was using Motocorse Lower Triple Clamp. From what I know so far, the Lower Triple Clamp of StreetFighter V4 is the same as the Panigale V4 ;)
I was so tempted initially, but, after carefully comparing the pictures again, I still think the STOCK Ducati lower triple clamp looks the best due to it's black color and the 2 "windows" allowing the Gold Ohlins finish peeking between it 🤩...
So, I guess I will stay with the stock Ducati Lower Triple Clamp for me, however, other might like the Motocorse looks better than out stock triple clamp and if any of you buy it, please post it here, maybe I will change my mind if there is a better picture of it 😁

139712894_752984618668510_1879961425995327223_n.jpg172505763_1385439731825052_6031005795070350406_n.jpg

More pictures from the side without and with Motocorse lower triple clamp:
139859157_3878911638827383_528595956520944785_n.jpg173935822_505277483822447_5245537116387010234_n.jpg

Also notice this bike use the V4R REAR Exhaust Manifold with STOCK Exhaust Silencer (Cat Converter).

Oh, and the rear Ohlins shock is TTX-GP 😍 (picture below shows the Ohlins rear shock remote pre-load adjuster better):
139652640_218672753223792_8661940843871629751_n.jpg

BMW Alpina

Staff member
I'm really curious to know what kind of gains are had by switching to the V4R exhaust manifold. Anyone know anything?
I believe the shorter and more direct pipe will give slightly better throttle response at higher rpm, it's more compact and a bit lighter, spread the heat less to around leg and rear shock area since less area to release the heat.
However, I also think this mean it is unequal length to the front cylinder manifold, so a tune might be best to extract maximum potential...
maybe other can also chime in?

NorcalSFV4s

I wish the pipes flowed with the bottom of the oil pan. SC project deleted my Instagram comment when I asked them if they could make it look like the panigales exhaust where everything flows appropriately. I also asked if the panigales exhaust would bolt up directly to the SF.

BMW Alpina

Staff member
I wish the pipes flowed with the bottom of the oil pan. SC project deleted my Instagram comment when I asked them if they could make it look like the panigales exhaust where everything flows appropriately. I also asked if the panigales exhaust would bolt up directly to the SF.
Were you asking at the Instagram post of SC-Project (the factory) or SC-Project USA (Motovation)? Also, I believe the system above is their semi complete system since it still use stock headers/manifold.
Perhaps try to email them directly at their official Italy/Factory website to ask the question.

BuxV4S

Brand new to the forum and the Ducati world.. Just traded in my 2014 Yamaha FZ09 for a dark stealth Streetfighter V4S last weekend. Before I took delivery the dealership installed the following:

• Rizoma reserviors (clutch and both brakes)
  • Rizoma Spy-r mirrors
  • Rizoma fuel cap
  • Futurismoto tail tidy
  • Pazzo levers
  • NRC ring signals
  • Panigale throttle spacers
  • Ducati lowered seat
  • Ducati flyscreen,
  • Front caliper spacers
  • Removed the rear pegs

I'm still waiting for a back ordered Evotech rad guards and heated grips too, and I will most likely get a passenger seat cowl as the next upgrade.
image5.jpegimage1.jpegimage0.jpegimage4.jpegimage3.jpegimage2.jpeg

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Brand new to the forum and the Ducati world.. Just traded in my 2014 Yamaha FZ09 for a dark stealth Streetfighter V4S last weekend. Before I took delivery the dealership installed the following:

• Rizoma reserviors (clutch and both brakes)
  • Rizoma Spy-r mirrors
  • Rizoma fuel cap
  • Futurismoto tail tidy
  • Pazzo levers
  • NRC ring signals
  • Panigale throttle spacers
  • Ducati lowered seat
  • Ducati flyscreen,
  • Front caliper spacers
  • Removed the rear pegs

I'm still waiting for a back ordered Evotech rad guards and heated grips too, and I will most likely get a passenger seat cowl as the next upgrade.
View attachment 4735View attachment 4736View attachment 4737View attachment 4738View attachment 4739View attachment 4740

Hello @BuxV4S ,
Welcome and thank you for choosing DUCATImodified forum,
That is a beautifully sharp looking Streetfighter V4S with nice tasteful and effective modifications (y)
Many forum members like to keep track of their modifications (have some kind of online diary of all the things they done to their bike), so we also encourage you (and if your prefer) to start your own BUILD thread in this section: DUCATI STREETFIGHTER V4 modified "BUILD" threads
Either way, we love to follow your updates, fun adventure and learn from your journey with your Streetfighter V4S 😃
Thanks again

BuxV4S

Hello @BuxV4S ,
Welcome and thank you for choosing DUCATImodified forum,
That is a beautifully sharp looking Streetfighter V4S with nice tasteful and effective modifications (y)
Many forum members like to keep track of their modifications (have some kind of online diary of all the things they done to their bike), so we also encourage you (and if your prefer) to start your own BUILD thread in this section: DUCATI STREETFIGHTER V4 modified "BUILD" threads
Either way, we love to follow your updates, fun adventure and learn from your journey with your Streetfighter V4S 😃
Thanks again
Yup will do thanks BMW Alpina.
:cool:

NorcalSFV4s

Sorry for the youtube screenshot. I found this thumbnail of an exhaust I've never seen before. This is what I have been looking for. Looks way better than any exhaust out there. IMO of course. Anyone know where i can get it?!?!?
Screenshot_20211216-171238_Firefox.jpg

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Sorry for the youtube screenshot. I found this thumbnail of an exhaust I've never seen before. This is what I have been looking for. Looks way better than any exhaust out there. IMO of course. Anyone know where i can get it?!?!?
View attachment 6909
I am pretty sure, those are custom made exhaust piping and manifold with either an original Akrapovic silencer or perhaps a "replica" of the Akrapovic silencer.
Those "pie-cut" welding is usually a tell-tale of custom exhaust made by a fabricator who don't have the proper tool to perform exhaust tube bending/forming and work without a fixturing to guide them.
Many are those fabricator usually are located in South East Asia like Thailand, Vietnam or Indonesia.

This is an example of those custom exhaust fabricator based in Thailand:
登录 Facebook

And one of our forum member @POMPLARDPANAM purchased his exhaust from a fabricator in Indonesia

NorcalSFV4s

Interesting. I dont have a FB account. Would you mind posting the photos directly here? Looks like ill need to have one custom made.

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Interesting. I dont have a FB account. Would you mind posting the photos directly here? Looks like ill need to have one custom made.
Hi NorcalSFV4s,
I did not find an exact bike that was in your youtube screenshot, but that Thailand fabricator just posted this on his facebook page:
1639719898169.png

In the end, I think the best way is for you to create a facebook profile just to look and communicate with many different exhaust fabricator from South East Asia there...

NorcalSFV4s

Hi NorcalSFV4s,
I did not find an exact bike that was in your youtube screenshot, but that Thailand fabricator just posted this on his facebook page:
View attachment 6910

In the end, I think the best way is for you to create a facebook profile just to look and communicate with many different exhaust fabricator from South East Asia there...
Thank you sir. You're right, but I do not support fb. I despise that company.