Post your (or any great looking) Streetfighter V4 pictures here

DucatiKev

FOUNDING Member
You know... I hated that exhaust when I first saw it back in early 2018 but now I definitely like it. Personally I’d still want some shorty WSBK replica silencers. The under tail look has grown on me too, can’t wait to start seeing some street fighters with radical mods, but I wonder if most people would rather heavily modify a Superbike vs a StreetFighter. This one is king right now. Very cool!

DucatiKev

FOUNDING Member
That’s so funny, I was thinking if I do lettering on the tyres it’s definitely going to be something that makes people look twice

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hello bp_SFV4, that is a beautiful bike with a lot of future potential for modification (y)
Please kindly start your build thread, one modification will lead to another, and before you know it, you suddenly found yourself (and your bike) at another level.
We really love to follow and learn from your journey with your SF V4 🏍😁

Araitim

MASTER Builder & Moderator
Staff member
This is the SLIP-On version not the full system, but I think it looks very nice and more suitable on the Streetfighter :love:

View attachment 2252
WOW! This is my absolute favorite exhaust for the SF so far. I'm wondering if the Spark.it one for the V4s will transfer over to the SF . Pretty close to the same only it's missing the carbon leg guard. I really like how the pipe work is twisted and packaged under the bike.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bruce, are you also going to build this Streetfighter V4S for you (or maybe your client/friend)?
If yes, please kindly help by creating a NEW THREAD to document this build at our forum, because I am sure it will be an awesome build and we all can learn and admire your build.
Thanks again

Bruce Wayne

Hi Bruce, are you also going to build this Streetfighter V4S for you (or maybe your client/friend)?
If yes, please kindly help by creating a NEW THREAD to document this build at our forum, because I am sure it will be an awesome build and we all can learn and admire your build.
Thanks again
No plans at the moment as i have a lot of other projects on the go, but maybe leter next year i might do something with it

NorcalSFV4s

Welcome to the forum, that is one menacing purposeful mean looking Streetfighter you got there (y)🏍
I am also located in Northern California (San Jose), may I know where do you take this picture? Beautiful scenery there 😀

Hopefully my maps screenshot goes through. Its right when you clear the tree line and meet the waters edge. That's when you've reached Stinson
Screenshot_20210415-175849_Maps.jpg