Panigale V4S- Superleggera conversion

NYC_V4S

What’s the weight savings based on the stock parts then swapping to the carbon ?
frame , subframe and swingarm? Also price total? Considering doing the same to my v4s. Thanks !

Apuca

What’s the weight savings based on the stock parts then swapping to the carbon ?
frame , subframe and swingarm? Also price total? Considering doing the same to my v4s. Thanks !
Hey! So, it’s now an SLV4 so assume it’s the same weight as the production bike minus some weight difference due to titanium internal components of the engine in the SLV4. With a full tank that weighs 400 lbs roughly maybe a bit less. Stock bike, out of the box 445-455lbs roughly. I’ve been contemplating Sicom rotors, which would get it down to 385-390lbs. I believe someone on this forum has done this mod along with others and has gotten the bike below 400lbs. Aside from the weight, the feel of the chassis is noticeable. I will likely never ride the bike to its full potential, but what I’ve noticed is feel and feedback on track which is quite astonishing. At full lean (at least to my capabilities) it just holds the line with little to no effort.
I am reluctant to share the cost of the conversation on here but happy to chat about it off here. I’m in the NYC area as well and happy to meet up too.

Speak soon
Andy

NYC_V4S

Hey! So, it’s now an SLV4 so assume it’s the same weight as the production bike minus some weight difference due to titanium internal components of the engine in the SLV4. With a full tank that weighs 400 lbs roughly maybe a bit less. Stock bike, out of the box 445-455lbs roughly. I’ve been contemplating Sicom rotors, which would get it down to 385-390lbs. I believe someone on this forum has done this mod along with others and has gotten the bike below 400lbs. Aside from the weight, the feel of the chassis is noticeable. I will likely never ride the bike to its full potential, but what I’ve noticed is feel and feedback on track which is quite astonishing. At full lean (at least to my capabilities) it just holds the line with little to no effort.
I am reluctant to share the cost of the conversation on here but happy to chat about it off here. I’m in the NYC area as well and happy to meet up too.

Speak soon
Andy
Thanks for the reply back. Yeah deff sounds good to meet up , ever do one of the warhorse Ducati NY rides? I see they do a bunch of meet ups. Also here’s my V4S . I’ve done a bunch to it as well almost everything besides changing the subframe , & frame and sicom rotors . I have to find accurate scales to get the weight of it.

Apuca

Thanks for the reply back. Yeah deff sounds good to meet up , ever do one of the warhorse Ducati NY rides? I see they do a bunch of meet ups. Also here’s my V4S . I’ve done a bunch to it as well almost everything besides changing the subframe , & frame and sicom rotors . I have to find accurate scales to get the weight of it.
This looks awesome! No I haven’t done the meetups, let me know when the next one is. I’ll DM you my number makes it easier.