New to Ducati life!

Motovalor

Hi Guys,

Trying this forum out the other Ducati page seems dead in the water lol no interaction. Anyways I just purchased Panigale V4s a few days ago and am quite excited to start my Ducati Journey. I am coming from a BMW S1000rr that I picked up last April well keeping both;). There is something about the Ducati I couldn't stop myself from buying it. Anyhow excited and hopefully, this forum is better.

Does anyone know where I can get Ducati OEM Accessories installation instructions? Thanks in advance.

6B4F3C2D-49E2-42EE-9D0E-7DC108CEF9C4.jpegA03F46DF-8373-4672-87DE-D77F4F3BB0CD.jpeg

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Trying this forum out the other Ducati page seems dead in the water lol no interaction. Anyways I just purchased Panigale V4s a few days ago and am quite excited to start my Ducati Journey. I am coming from a BMW S1000rr that I picked up last April well keeping both;). There is something about the Ducati I couldn't stop myself from buying it. Anyhow excited and hopefully, this forum is better.

Does anyone know where I can get Ducati OEM Accessories installation instructions? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 7251View attachment 7252
Hello Motovalor,
Welcome to our forum and we can't wait to learn more from your journey with your V4S modification.

Which Ducati Accessories Install that you are looking? Many times, some Ducati Dealer posted the PDF document online. You just need to google them using the item description and add "pdf" as keyword in your google search.
Of course the paper documentation also came inside the kit/box if you buy those Ducati accessories brand new.
We also have the 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 service manual hosted in our "RESOURCES" section (very top of each page), but here is the direct link to make it easier for you: https://ducatimodified.com/resources/ducati-panigale-v4-service-manual-ver-2018.2/

Also, please review all the BUILD THREAD in this forum because among all of us here, I am sure someone had install every Ducati Performance accessories sold for our bike (or will be installing soon).
The only accessories I have not seen anyone installed is the front carbon fiber brake cooling duct from Ducati Performance, but I am sure that do not require any instruction and only need the torque value of the Caliper bolts.

If you decided to share your modification journey on this thread, I will move this thread of yours to the BUILD section later. No worries, I will take care of it.

Thanks again

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Welcome! That’s a stunning view to see every time you open your garage 🔥

@BMW Alpina posted the worskshop manual up for the earlier model PV4 which may be able to guide you in some parts.

If the link doesn’t work here it’s post #876 on the V4 25 year 916 anniversario build thread.
Good luck, whenever you get time we’re all keen to hear about your modification plans & riding stories (once the weather warms up) 👌🏻

Hello everyone, I just add the link to download 2018 Panigale V4 Service Manual on our forum resources section:
https://ducatimodified.com/resources/ducati-panigale-v4-service-manual-ver-2018.2/

Motovalor

Hello Motovalor,
Welcome to our forum and we can't wait to learn more from your journey with your V4S modification.

Which Ducati Accessories Install that you are looking? Many times, some Ducati Dealer posted the PDF document online. You just need to google them using the item description and add "pdf" as keyword in your google search.
Of course the paper documentation also came inside the kit/box if you buy those Ducati accessories brand new.
We also have the 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 service manual hosted in our "RESOURCES" section (very top of each page), but here is the direct link to make it easier for you: https://ducatimodified.com/resources/ducati-panigale-v4-service-manual-ver-2018.2/

Also, please review all the BUILD THREAD in this forum because among all of us here, I am sure someone had install every Ducati Performance accessories sold for our bike (or will be installing soon).
The only accessories I have not seen anyone installed is the front carbon fiber brake cooling duct from Ducati Performance, but I am sure that do not require any instruction and only need the torque value of the Caliper bolts.

If you decided to share your modification journey on this thread, I will move this thread of yours to the BUILD section later. No worries, I will take care of it.

Thanks again
I already had the Dealer install quite a few accessories but just wanted to know if there was a link to instructions. I will follow your suggestions, Thank you.
Welcome! That’s a stunning view to see every time you open your garage 🔥

@BMW Alpina posted the worskshop manual up for the earlier model PV4 which may be able to guide you in some parts.

If the link doesn’t work here it’s post #876 on the V4 25 year 916 anniversario build thread.
Good luck, whenever you get time we’re all keen to hear about your modification plans & riding stories (once the weather warms up) 👌🏻
Quite excited to be here.

This thread is full of win.
Two of my favorite brands.
Congrats welcome to the forum.
Thank you, lucky to own both :)

craig bush

Welcome to the forum!

I suspect you’re going to spend more time on the v4, but I’ll look forward to hearing your thoughts comparing them after you’ve ridden both. Do you do track days? If not, you should consider.

Where are you in Ohio? I grew up in Dayton.

Motovalor

Welcome to the forum!

I suspect you’re going to spend more time on the v4, but I’ll look forward to hearing your thoughts comparing them after you’ve ridden both. Do you do track days? If not, you should consider.

Where are you in Ohio? I grew up in Dayton.
I suspect the same, Cannot wait to do the first ride. I am hoping to do track days this coming season hopefully I can fit few of them in my schedule.

I am around the columbus area, lived near dayton for quite some years.

craig bush

I suspect the same, Cannot wait to do the first ride. I am hoping to do track days this coming season hopefully I can fit few of them in my schedule.

I am around the columbus area, lived near dayton for quite some years.
Cool. I’m actually visiting Dayton next month.

I bought my v4 from Kevin Callaway at Ducati Detroit. I found him to be knowledgeable and helpful. He might be a source of support for you - especially for getting you up and running at track days in the region.