Monster Panigale

alexc

Since noones posted in this forum yet, here’s my monster:
4D87A9FE-486B-428D-9F53-83C2F89C3909.jpeg

ive always wanted a panigale, but the closed off software is a no go for me, so I set out to make my own.

06 s2r1000 with hi comp 1100 top end.

almost too many mods to list, but after 700 miles, blew a wiseco piston (great service from fast by Ferracci, blaming me for an incorrectly machined piston. Also fuck Ferracci.)

since I could never get the bodywork to mesh with the trellis frame and was getting massive amounts of blow by due to the defective wiseco piston, I stripped it alll the way down, picked up an 1198 frame, modified the cases to fit the frame, and am planning on using that platform, making it easily convertible from a fully faired bike to a streetfighter.
Since then, I picked up this, which has a cracked engine mount:

F0C88068-6CEB-40A2-94B7-6347D6290796.jpg
It’s an 06 999 engine. Have good set of cases on hand, so my new plan is to weld the cracked cases and use the deep sump motor for the 2v, which I will try to bump to 1300cc.

the 999 will go in a 996 frame, which should be interesting.

for reference, this is what the monster looked like the day I bought it:

4F8A4C27-5EF1-4953-88A4-4C1797A44D08.jpeg

alexc

Posted before I could finish and correct the title, but this is on the back burner for now.

I’ll post updates as they come 👌🏼, have big valves and new guides I need to get in there too 😍

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Posted before I could finish and correct the title, but this is on the back burner for now.

I’ll post updates as they come 👌🏼, have big valves and new guides I need to get in there too 😍
What "TITLE"? ;)