MAIN Thread for discussing all exhaust available for Panigale V4

POMPLARDPANAM

:DDUCATI PANIGALE V4 AVIONIC slip on Exhaust box.jpg Yeah bros the box is on the way to motherfucking Paris i have the tracking number...
(it's only the one on the left it was to show me N u the package damn...it looks like this lil Indonesian brand doesn't play...)

Last edited:

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
:DView attachment 2763 Yeah bros the box is on the way to motherfucking Paris i have the tracking number...
(it's only the one on the left it was to show me N u the package damn...it looks like this lil Indonesian brand doesn't play...)
How soon will it arrive in Paris? Do you still plan to have a shop install it for you or you want to try to install it yourself first? Either way, I can't wait to hear the sound after you install it 🏍 🏍 🏍 (y) 😃

POMPLARDPANAM

How soon will it arrive in Paris? Do you still plan to have a shop install it for you or you want to try to install it yourself first? Either way, I can't wait to hear the sound after you install it 🏍 🏍 🏍 (y) 😃
Hi my bro i think it will be here at the second week of Febuary or may be later because a new Lock down is coming to France N about the install i will need help...may be i will do it with a SUZUKI GSR 750 bro...LOL that's the same bike...:ROFLMAO:
N also the fact that i have a track day at the Carole circuit in the 17 of May that i have already paid...Journée piste au circuit carole du lundi 17 Mai 2021 Organisé par Mégaservice 78 et Moto PASSI...jpgwill not help to fuck with...
At this track they say to me by an e-mail " bro ur 🍕Pizza🍕 needs to be stock without cheese or go fuck yourself... because of the noise... " they also say that "we don't like DUCATI owners too "
LoL joke anyway...i will see what to do... this is total improvising some parts R missing too the black sprint filter , block off licence plate, the integrated turn signal ,the T800 with the most powerful 4USCITE map ,the wire for it too...
:unsure:🧐:D:rolleyes:🧐:unsure:
In fact that's the shit...

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
It looks like latest SC-Project WSBK exhaust for Michele Pirro bike have a new piping. The older version have the branch to the twin silencer welded right at the "Y"/Branch like the SLIP-On version offered to the general market. While this version were jointed further away creating a longer pipe to each silencer. Much better looking too. From the side it also looks like the original 916 kinda piping.

MP1.jpg
MP2.jpg

MaverickiB

Seeing teams work through revisions of exhausts is always awesome. I had the blessing of being able to attend a seminar hosted by a guy who designed exhausts for 40+ years in WSBK, endurance racing, and other leagues for Ducati, Kawasaki, and Suzuki. He talked about so many things they take into consideration that you would never think about. Claims to be the first guy to ceramic coat the inside of an exhaust (for racing). His reign came to a close when computer design started taking over, then it became more of a science than an art. They still keep guys like him around for thinking outside the box, though. I forget his name, I know his first name was Mike, but I forgot his last. I'm sure they're crunching some hard numbers and really squeezing every last possible drop of performance out of those motors.

MaverickiB

The Akra system is ridiculous because it has the Ducati tax. It is the way to go if you're anal about preserving as much of the warranty as humanly possible and/or are a fan of the looks, but otherwise it is extremely overpriced. The official tune it comes with is lackluster as well, aftermarket tunes routinely outperform it. My Ducati tech told me the warranty is not an all-or-nothing deal, as in if you change the exhaust it only voids warranty for the exhaust. You could have brake system failure and it would still be covered. If the engine blows, it would only not be covered by warranty if they could prove the exhaust caused the failure, such as making it run too lean. However, it seems every dealership is different in how much they are willing to "fight" for you. I've heard of guys taking their bikes in for stuff that is easily warranty related, but the dealer was resistant to putting in the claim because it's more of a hassle than just making the customer pay for it. Sometimes the convienence of not having to deal with stuff like that is worth the ridiculous costs of things like the Akra and "official" Ducati performance "upgrades."

Also, if you're just going for looks then get whatever cheapie exhaust fits your fancy. However, most of these less expensive exhaust options have little to no development as far as the performance side of things. They're just bending tubes trying to make it look cool and hopefully keeping each header the same length. I wouldn't be surprised if on a lot of these cheap systems, there's more/less resistance on the front/back headers causing performance losses. Removing the ridiculous emissions control stock exhaust and throwing more fuel in a tune will always net more power even if your exhaust is designed like shit. Dynos are all different too, so anyone can throw a bike on a dyno and make a cool video showing how badass the system is. I would be nervous throwing a random system from one of these cheap producers on my 20k+ bike because it could lead to problems sooner than I'd like. Very expensive problems, negating the money you saved on going with a cheap system.

That's why I think it's a better choice to go with the less expensive options from established manufacturers like FM Project, SC Project, Arrow, and so forth. They have racing pedigree so you know the system they designed is optimized for performance and engine health. They didn't just sit down and say, "let's bend some tubes to make it look as cool as possible and call it a day." I strongly recommend spending a little more money and preserving your investment over buying a cheapie and blowing your motor pulling on the back straight at the track well before something like that should ever happen.

Last edited:

POMPLARDPANAM

The Akra system is ridiculous because it has the Ducati tax. It is the way to go if you're anal about preserving as much of the warranty as humanly possible and/or are a fan of the looks, but otherwise it is extremely overpriced. The official tune it comes with is lackluster as well, aftermarket tunes routinely outperform it. My Ducati tech told me the warranty is not an all-or-nothing deal, as in if you change the exhaust it only voids warranty for the exhaust. You could have brake system failure and it would still be covered. If the engine blows, it would only not be covered by warranty if they could prove the exhaust caused the failure, such as making it run too lean. However, it seems every dealership is different in how much they are willing to "fight" for you. I've heard of guys taking their bikes in for stuff that is easily warranty related, but the dealer was resistant to putting in the claim because it's more of a hassle than just making the customer pay for it. Sometimes the convienence of not having to deal with stuff like that is worth the ridiculous costs of things like the Akra and "official" Ducati performance "upgrades."

Also, if you're just going for looks then get whatever cheapie exhaust fits your fancy. However, most of these less expensive exhaust options have little to no development as far as the performance side of things. They're just bending tubes trying to make it look cool and hopefully keeping each header the same length. I wouldn't be surprised if on a lot of these cheap systems, there's more/less resistance on the front/back headers causing performance losses. Removing the ridiculous emissions control stock exhaust and throwing more fuel in a tune will always net more power even if your exhaust is designed like shit. Dynos are all different too, so anyone can throw a bike on a dyno and make a cool video showing how badass the system is. I would be nervous throwing a random system from one of these cheap producers on my 20k+ bike because it could lead to problems sooner than I'd like. Very expensive problems, negating the money you saved on going with a cheap system.

That's why I think it's a better choice to go with the less expensive options from established manufacturers like FM Project, SC Project, Arrow, and so forth. They have racing pedigree so you know the system they designed is optimized for performance and engine health. They didn't just sit down and say, "let's bend some tubes to make it look as cool as possible and call it a day." I strongly recommend spending a little more money and preserving your investment over buying a cheapie and blowing your motor pulling on the back straight at the track well before something like that should ever happen.
LoL bro in May i have about 5000 miles to do with my AVIONIC slip on...
So i will tell u what it is all about but still in May not before because of a track day...(i will make to much noise so i wait 4mounting) it will be good i think with all the package hoses ,filter Up Map,engine ice etc...
N like i said before the dyno before N after will help me to see things like air fuel ratio
N u know what if it is a mystake i will go 4 something else...
When u play sometimes u loose...
by the way it's coming soon this crazy slip on it is already in Germany N damn DHL made me pay 179€ as shiping taxe...