HKMP7's V4S Journal

I have some get some good pictures.
We are on winter 🥶 break here in AZ 🤣
Having grown-up in Tucson and spending 10 years in the Phoenix area you're currently suffering through what, mid-70s?

We're supposed to get snow flurries today here in the Denver area. I weep for you. ;)

bp_SFV4

I feel at some point its so far removed from the road bike that the homologation rules are a paper tiger. I'd think that if you are using Corse fairings, that is the Corse gas tank which is wildly different from the road bike, plus the subframe etc. to support it.

My big gripe is that all of this Ducati Corse shit is shrouded in mystery and secrecy. Really just a paywall, I'm sure. In the meantime, Aprilia and BMW through AF1 Racing and Alpha Racing aren't such bastards about it.

Bruce Wayne

I feel at some point its so far removed from the road bike that the homologation rules are a paper tiger. I'd think that if you are using Corse fairings, that is the Corse gas tank which is wildly different from the road bike, plus the subframe etc. to support it.

My big gripe is that all of this Ducati Corse shit is shrouded in mystery and secrecy. Really just a paywall, I'm sure. In the meantime, Aprilia and BMW through AF1 Racing and Alpha Racing aren't such bastards about it.
Yeah special tank, cover and subframe and radiator and oil cooler.
I think WSBK should be only allowed to use parts that are available to the general public.

IMG_20230315_121206.jpgIMG_20230315_121211.jpgIMG_20230315_121216.jpg

@Bruce Wayne What ECU will you be running and are you tuning individual cylinders? I do like the fact that the exhaust not only comes with 18mm O2 bungs but one per pipe...hate that 'standard' Akra stuff uses the stock 12mm O2 bungs.

craig bush

💯

Bruce Wayne

@Bruce Wayne What ECU will you be running and are you tuning individual cylinders? I do like the fact that the exhaust not only comes with 18mm O2 bungs but one per pipe...hate that 'standard' Akra stuff uses the stock 12mm O2 bungs.
Motec at the moment, the marelli system is extremely complicated and difficult to work with. Yes tune individual cylinders then we just run two Lambda sensor when racing.