WORLD PREMIERE of Melotti Racing Dashboard Protector for Panigale V4 ( DASHBOARD PROTECTION – IMPACT ABSORBER )

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
WORLD PREMIERE of Melotti Racing Dashboard Protector for Panigale V4
Yes, you find out about this first at DUCATImodifed.com forum !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ŠπŸ
(It's not in Melotti Racing website yet, but exclusive first offer to our forum member)

You can start ordering by contacting Melotti Racing on this forum 🀩

Here are the pictures:
DUCATI - PANIGALE V4 - DASHBOARD COVER PROTECTION - IMPACT ABSORBER -  MELOTTI RACING - 08.JPG

DUCATI - PANIGALE V4 - DASHBOARD COVER PROTECTION - IMPACT ABSORBER -  MELOTTI RACING - 02.JPG

DUCATI - PANIGALE V4 - DASHBOARD COVER PROTECTION - IMPACT ABSORBER -  MELOTTI RACING - 04.JPG

DUCATI - PANIGALE V4 - DASHBOARD COVER PROTECTION - IMPACT ABSORBER -  MELOTTI RACING - 05.JPG

IMG-20201103-WA0000.jpgIMG-20201103-WA0001.jpgIMG-20201103-WA0004.jpgIMG-20201103-WA0005.jpg

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Very sleek - perhaps I should reach out and see if they plan to offer one for the 1299. Been seeing a lot of cracked dash’s lately which has me wondering if I can do anything to avoid that πŸ˜…

POMPLARDPANAM

WORLD PREMIERE of Melotti Racing Dashboard Protector for Panigale V4
Yes, you find out about this first at DUCATImodifed.com forum !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ŠπŸ
(It's not in Melotti Racing website yet, but exclusive first offer to our forum member)

You can start ordering by contacting Melotti Racing on this forum 🀩

Here are the pictures:
View attachment 1934

View attachment 1935

View attachment 1936

View attachment 1937

View attachment 1939View attachment 1940View attachment 1941View attachment 1942
EDITED: This Melotti Racing subcategory is dedicated to Melotti Racing product, our Official Forum Vendor that support our forum, please do not post other product.
I was posting this new product on behalf of Melotti Racing who gave our forum a chance to be the first in the world to announce this new product.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucati

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Very sleek - perhaps I should reach out and see if they plan to offer one for the 1299. Been seeing a lot of cracked dash’s lately which has me wondering if I can do anything to avoid that πŸ˜…
I definitely needed one. Got brake fluid on my dash and didn’t realize it until some nice streak marks were made 😩