Welcome to MOTIONSBK

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
I want to welcome Brad from @MOTION SBK as the OFFICIAL Forum Vendor of the DUCATI modified forum.

MOTIONSBK is a Professional SBK Bike Builder, and many of our forum members had their bike build and race prepared by Brad

MOTIONSBK is the official distributor of OHLINS / brembo / marchesini / akrapovic / domino / MS Prod. Carbon / D.I.D. & AFAM

For our forum member, if you have any questions regarding products that
MOTIONSBK represent, please do not hesitate to post it here.

MOTION header A1 2021.jpg

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Absolutely incredible. All the details are on point and I love the extra bend he added to the exhaust so it wouldn't destroy the swingarm. Well done @MOTION SBK. I'm definitely getting this bodywork looks insane. This has my vote for bike of the month July!!!! Good job @craig bush

Last edited:

craig bush

Thanks guys! 👊

@HKMP7 Brad brings so much to the table - huge experience, ingenuity, and attention to detail.

There are several fitment issues with the Fullsix kit, but Brad worked those out. It is high quality, offers additional wind protection, and eliminates the bridge from the side piece to the tank cover!

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Thanks guys! 👊

@HKMP7 Brad brings so much to the table - huge experience, ingenuity, and attention to detail.

There are several fitment issues with the Fullsix kit, but Brad worked those out. It is high quality, offers additional wind protection, and eliminates the bridge from the side piece to the tank cover!
Yeah that bridge is a pain in the butt. I'm just waiting to hear that crack lol.