Welcome to CNC Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
I want to welcome CNC Racing from Italy as the OFFICIAL Forum Vendor of the DUCATI modified forum.

I am sure there is no need to introduce CNC Racing since CNC Racing is a world-class, world-renowned brand synonymous with high-quality, beautiful, and high-performance parts for Ducati.

For our forum member, if you have any questions regarding CNC Racing products, please do not hesitate to post it here.

In the meantime, I want to point out that CNC Racing recently releases The Ducati Panigale V4 Titanium Steering Head Nut Part#GH457X.
Here is the link: Ring nut Ducati Panigale V4 - Titanium

I was lucky to order it right when CNC Racing about to start the production, so I was among the first batch of owners and it was really beautiful.
I believe it is the nicest looking/design, nicest Titanium material, nicest finish currently available in the market for a Panigale V4 Steering Head Nut !
It was also polished to a brilliance mirror polish shine, and below are the pictures:

IMG_9068.JPGIMG_9069.JPG
IMG_9070.JPG

Last edited:

Lucati

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
I am looking to buy that part for my 1299. Is there a special ordering process? Or do I just go through their site?

Status
Not open for further replies.