V4R air filter

MaverickiB

I believe it comes with a standard filter from the factory, with the Akra exhaust upgrade including a Sprint Filter.

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
V4R actually comes with the sprint filter P08 from factory.
Which is the same filter you get when you buy the Akrapovic full exhaust.

MaverickiB

Ah, I stand corrected. Interesting decision they made on that one. I guess if you buy the bike and instantly get the exhaust installed, it's like it came with an extra filter.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
There are 2 types of Sprint P08 Air filter:

First, according to Sprint website: Sprint Filter P08 is our standard performance air filter, ideal for street legal use or have a funny track day with a tuned motorcycle.
I believe this is the model that came with the V4R from Ducati factory;
Link: Sprint Filter Bike
Picture from Sprint website:
1616987820661.png

Second, (this is the model I purchased for my bike) according to Sprint website: P08F1-85 is the ultimate performance air filter available from Sprint Filter, developed over many years and currently in use by Factory MotoGP and SBK Racing Teams.
1616987919706.png

Pictures of my P08F1-85:
IMG_7559.JPGIMG_7561.JPGIMG_7562.JPGIMG_7608.JPG

Bruce Wayne

There are 2 types of Sprint P08 Air filter:

First, according to Sprint website: Sprint Filter P08 is our standard performance air filter, ideal for street legal use or have a funny track day with a tuned motorcycle.
I believe this is the model that came with the V4R from Ducati factory;
View attachment 3457

Second, (this is the model I purchased for my bike) according to Sprint website: P08F1-85 is the ultimate performance air filter available from Sprint Filter, developed over many years and currently in use by Factory MotoGP and SBK Racing Teams.
View attachment 3458

Pictures of my P08F1-85:
View attachment 3459View attachment 3460View attachment 3461View attachment 3462
Mine was definatly stock, yellow and orange.