Some Photos Missing on manual

chiefjonny

Heh all, Im new here and I am in a little bit of a predicament, took my 2018 V4s apart in October to do valve clearances, unfortunately, the day after and before I did the clearances I broke my leg and have not gone near it since, I usually like to get things back together whilst still fresh in the mind, anyways Im now in process of getting things back together and using the manual for once, the problem is pages 21-22 of the Refitting the throttle bodies and airbox have some crucial photos missing and I can't tell easily how to get it back together, does anyone have these?

I have also noticed this little beauty in the closing comments and wondered how I do that without the dealer being involved

"Before refitting the tank, it is important to synchronise the throttles.
Further to the “BAS tuning” adjustment, this model also requires adjustment of the bypass screws, with the help of the DDS 2.
The goal of this adjustment is to keep the screws as close as possible. In this way, the ECU can control the throttles through reasonable travel, both for opening and closing. If the bypass screws were too much open, throttles would be completely closed. Remove the two caps (90) to adjust the throttles. Work the indicated adjustment screws. To make the pictures clearer, the airbox cover has been removed. As soon as adjustment is completed, close the two caps (90) by fitting and turning them by 90°."

bp_SFV4

Easily the OBDStar. $389 shipped.