SOLD SOLD SOLFor Sale Motocorse Billet Aluminum Rear Shock support for Ducati Panigale V4 / S / R / Speciale / SP and Streetfighter V4 / S

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
SOLD SOLD SOLD For Sale Motocorse Billet Aluminum Rear Shock support for Ducati Panigale V4 / S / R / Speciale / SP and Streetfighter V4 / S in Silver anodized Color

I installed it on my bike but the bike was never ridden since I install it, and now I decided to change color so my loss is your gain :)

At Bellissimoto currently the price is at $504.95: Motocorse Billet Aluminum Rear Shock support for Ducati Panigale / Streetfighter V4 / S / R / Speciale

I am selling it for just $375 with PayPal as family and friend including shipping INSIDE USA. If you want to pay via PayPal as buyer/seller, the price is $386

It does have a very tiny blemishes on the finish that I cover with a YELLOW dot paint, visible on the first and second pictures below, other than that, everything is good,... well, to make sure please take a look at the pictures below, because what you see is what you get.

IMG_2076.JPGIMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2072.JPGIMG_2074.JPG

IMG_2075.JPGIMG_2078.JPG

IMG_2079.JPGIMG_2080.JPG

IMG_2082.JPGIMG_2083.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.