SOLD SOLD SOLD Ducati Performance REAR Paddock Stand Part# 96797310B & Ducati Performance FRONT Paddock Stand Part# 96797410B

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
First Ducati Performance REAR Paddock Stand Part# 96797310B:

I bought it, assembled it, use it briefly on my bike once (on a carpeted living room floor) and then I never used it again. Instead if spent most of it's time (after assembled) in our storage room.

Basically in almost like new condition. The only blemishes were on the bottom of each legs of the stand where it was a bit dull because it was stored on a wooden floor and there might be very minor movement that cause it,
but you can check the pictures and you can barely notice it. I just disclose it here to be as transparent as possible.

Also, please take a look at the condition of the wheels, you can see that this stand had never been used much.
The "Ducati Corse" sticker was added by me the "Ducati Performance" sticker was original from Ducati

Again please take a look at the pictures and what you see is what you get.

Selling it for just $200 already include shipping to lower 48 states, payment via PayPal (friends and family).
If you prefer to pay as buyer and seller, please buy it from my listing on eBay (but you have to pay Sales Tax on eBay): Ducati Performance REAR Paddock Stand Part# 96797310B (Original Genuine OEM) | eBay

IMG_2554.JPGIMG_2555.JPG
IMG_2556.JPGIMG_2557.JPG
IMG_2558.JPGIMG_2559.JPG
IMG_2560.JPGIMG_2563.JPG
IMG_2564.JPG

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Second Ducati Performance FRONT Paddock Stand Part# 96797410B:

I bought it, assembled it, I used it maybe 2 or 3 times (briefly) on my bike on a carpeted living room floor (so no scratch from using it), and it spent most of it's time (after assembled) in our storage room.Basically in almost like new condition.

There are 2 small scratches location on both end of the legs (the area near the weld right below where it hold the forks) that I just notice now when I am taking these pictures and it looks like the scratches were from Ducati Factory (because no way I could cause that scratches in that area)
The 2 last pictures show this scratches.

other than the 2 small scratches above, it is basically in almost like new condition.

Also, please take a look at the condition of the wheels, you can see that this stand had never been used much
The "Ducati Corse" sticker was added by me the "Ducati Performance" sticker was original from Ducati

Again please take a look at the pictures and what you see is what you get.

Selling it for just $168 already include shipping to lower 48 states, payment via PayPal (friends and family).
If you prefer to pay as buyer and seller, please buy it from my listing on eBay (but you have to pay sales tax on eBay): Ducati Performance FRONT Paddock Stand Part# 96797410B (Original Genuine OEM) | eBay

IMG_2565.JPGIMG_2566.JPG
IMG_2567.JPGIMG_2568.JPG
IMG_2569.JPGIMG_2570.JPG
IMG_2571.JPGIMG_2572.JPG
IMG_2575.JPGIMG_2578.JPG
IMG_2576.JPGIMG_2577.JPG
IMG_2573.JPGIMG_2574.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.