SOLD SOLD SOLD Akrapovic Full System Exhaust Ducati Panigale V4 V4S V4R Part 96481386C but WITHOUT UpMap

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
I am selling my BRAND NEW OPEN BOX Akrapovic Full System Exhaust for Ducati Panigale V4 V4S V4R Part# 96481386C WITHOUT UpMap
I only open the box to inspect the hardware and everything of course is complete and perfect.

I bought this Akrapovic Full System Exhaust kit just so I can install the UpMap software that came with this kit from Ducati factory so the UpMap already installed on my bike ECU and CANNOT be Transferable.
This means you will only buying the HARDWARE of this Akrapovic Full System Exhaust but NO UpMap software.

That is why I am selling this at very low price since it no longer come with the Ducati UpMap software.

You can always take your bike to several Ducati aftermarket tuner like SLR Tuning or BrenTuning to get your Panigale V4 tune after installing this exhaust, or buy the T800 Termignoni UpMap system.
but again you will not received any Ducati Factory official UpMap software that originally came with this kit since I already used the UpMap software on my bike.

However, most people prefer aftermarket UpMap anyway since it usually give more/better performance then the Ducati Factory UpMap, so you actually get the best of both world by buying the hardware at much lower price from me,
and get the better higher performing UpMap software from the aftermarket tuner.

Please take a look at the pictures, what you see is what you get (if there are some unrelated items on the background, of course they will NOT be included in the sale)

The price is $3,500 including delivery to 48 lower states in the US. Payment via PayPal as family and friend.

If for some reason, you prefer to purchase with PayPal as buyer and seller, it is better to just buy from the eBay listing of mine (but you have to pay sales tax on eBay): Akrapovic Full System Exhaust Ducati Panigale V4 V4S V4R Part 96481386C No UpMap | eBay

IMG_3076.JPGIMG_3078.JPG
IMG_3082.JPGIMG_3079.JPG
IMG_3080.JPG
IMG_3081.JPG
IMG_3083.JPG

IMG_3088.JPGIMG_3089.JPG
IMG_3090.JPGIMG_3091.JPG

IMG_3092.JPG
IMG_3097.JPG

IMG_3093.JPGIMG_3094.JPG
IMG_3095.JPG
IMG_3096.JPG

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Oh man what a deal. Good luck Iā€™m sure someone will snatch that up pretty quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.