SC Project 1/2 system

A016738

Sc Project CR-T 1/2 undertail system.

Anyone here actually have or have heard this in person? Videos are impossible to tell…they all sound loud on camera.

CaliMotoTV (I know Bill is a member here and hops in and out…hi Bill! …love your content!) says it’s stock quiet while Motovation and others say it’s quite loud. I’d tend to believe Bill over others as he’s an enthusiast vs a vendor…but was hoping to tap a non content creator’s first hand experience.

POMPLARDPANAM

Hi bro u have to know that there is no perfect map for it N about the noise it looks loud it is also very expensive LOL good luck...

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Sc Project CR-T 1/2 undertail system.

Anyone here actually have or have heard this in person? Videos are impossible to tell…they all sound loud on camera.

CaliMotoTV (I know Bill is a member here and hops in and out…hi Bill! …love your content!) says it’s stock quiet while Motovation and others say it’s quite loud. I’d tend to believe Bill over others as he’s an enthusiast vs a vendor…but was hoping to tap a non content creator’s first hand experience.

Hi A016738,
I believe Bill @Cali Moto TV was comparing his SC-Project Half-System (for the Streetfighter V4 which should be about the same as for Panigale V4) with his previous Arrow slip-on system.
And those Arrow Slip-On system has much shorter pipe length compare to the SC-Project, so I believe the SC-Project will be quieter because of that.
Plus the SC-Project silencer has a bit of restriction to it which add the differences in sound.

Having said that, I think the SC-Project will still sound loud enough.

The only thing that I believe SC-Project lacking is in the finish of the carbon fiber heat shield/heat guard (not on the silencer, the SC-Project carbon fiber silencer finish is gorgeous), but their carbon fiber heat shield/heat guard must be made by an outside supplier.
I solve that problem by clear coating it with a matte clear coat.

If you like the finish of the undertail system, I think the SC-Project is the best looking right now.