Quickshifter Issues post sprocket change

Hoping that someone may be able to help. I installed a 15T front light weight sprocket and changed the rear to a 41T light weight setup from the stock 42T. Kept the 525 pitch on the chain. Took it out for a ride yesterday and the quick shift would not work up or down. I checked rider settings and up/down is on. Did tire calibration, no change. Can the decrease in rear sprocket teeth cause the quick shifter to not work? I worked perfectly before storage for winter. Looking for any ideas. Thanks!

bp_SFV4

Yes. Anything more than -1 tooth in the front seems to negatively effect the DQS. I chased that issue for awhile.

You can try setting the tire calibration to default then doing a fresh one, but you're going to have at best intermittent problems.

Thanks bp_SFV4. I actually kept the front
Yes. Anything more than -1 tooth in the front seems to negatively effect the DQS. I chased that issue for awhile.

You can try setting the tire calibration to default then doing a fresh one, but you're going to have at best intermittent problems.
Thanks bp_SFV4. I actually kept the front stock at 15T, just -1 on the rear to 41T. i will try the tire calibration one more time, if that doesn’t work, switch back stock 42T rear and see it it resolves. I wonder what people do racing If we can’t change the gearing with all these issues?