POLL: Which Marchesini M10RS Corse color do you like the most on a Ducati 998s FE?

Which Marchesini M10RS Corse color do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

The Ducati 998s FE came with aluminum 5 spoke Marchesini in Grey (kinda silver) color stock wheel from factory to match it's Greyish Silver Frame.
998final.jpg

My goal is to keep the "factory original" look with a Marchesini M10RS Corse Magnesium Forged Wheel but kinda torn between the Satin Grey color or the current brighter WSBK Silver Color.

Please submit your preference on the Poll.

And below are several pictures for comparison purposes (the WSBK Silver Color of course came from the latest V4R WSBK bike)

Thank you for your participation.

Ducati 998.jpg2004-Ducati-998S-Final-Edition-Right-Side b.jpg

or

MSBK1.jpgMSBK2.jpg

Araitim

MASTER Builder & Moderator
Staff member
I know it's a poll and it's ment to just tally quick opinions but I cast my vote for grey and would like to explain why. The silver looks Harley-ish or polished / chrome like we used to do in the late nineteen hundreds early 2000s on our sport bikes. End result is a fantastic wheel but as for the color, its going to be satin grey.

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
I know it's a poll and it's ment to just tally quick opinions but I cast my vote for grey and would like to explain why. The silver looks Harley-ish or polished / chrome like we used to do in the late nineteen hundreds early 2000s on our sport bikes. End result is a fantastic wheel but as for the color, its going to be satin grey.
+1

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for participating in the polls everyone, I am closing the poll now because after further consideration I decided to choose BST Rapid TEK Carbon Fiber wheel distributed in the USA by @BrocksPerf instead because:

a. @BrocksPerf is our DUCATImodified.com official forum vendor

b. The BST Rapid TEK Carbon Fiber wheel is lighter than the Magnesium Forged Marchesini

c. I never seen any picture of 916 or 996 or 998 with a BST Rapid TEK Carbon Fiber wheel anywhere on the internet so I want to be the first one 🤪 (there are many picture of 916/996/998 with other model of BST Carbon Fiber wheel but NONE with Rapid TEK model)

d. I never owned a Carbon Fiber wheel before and I am jealous of @HKMP7 and his collections of super nice wheels. (this is the main reason) 😂

I think the above should be enough good reasons 😁

And if any of you would like to see what kind of products available for your Ducati at Brocks Performance, you can click on the links below:

https://brocksperformance.com/wheels-tires/bst-carbon-fiber-wheels/ducati/
Ducati | Termignoni Exhaust Systems
Motorcycle Air Filters for Ducati Motorcycles

Ducati | Bitubo Steering Damper Kits

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for participating in the polls everyone, I am closing the poll now because after further consideration I decided to choose BST Rapid TEK Carbon Fiber wheel distributed in the USA by @BrocksPerf instead because:

a. @BrocksPerf is our DUCATImodified.com official forum vendor

b. The BST Rapid TEK Carbon Fiber wheel is lighter than the Magnesium Forged Marchesini

c. I never seen any picture of 916 or 996 or 998 with a BST Rapid TEK Carbon Fiber wheel anywhere on the internet so I want to be the first one 🤪 (there are many picture of 916/996/998 with other model of BST Carbon Fiber wheel but NONE with Rapid TEK model)

d. I never owned a Carbon Fiber wheel before and I am jealous of @HKMP7 and his collections of super nice wheels. (this is the main reason) 😂

I think the above should be enough good reasons 😁

And if any of you would like to see what kind of products available for your Ducati at Brocks Performance, you can click on the links below:

https://brocksperformance.com/wheels-tires/bst-carbon-fiber-wheels/ducati/
Ducati | Termignoni Exhaust Systems
Motorcycle Air Filters for Ducati Motorcycles

Ducati | Bitubo Steering Damper Kits
LOL I cant wait to see them on 996 platform. They have the old school 5 spoke look but with a modern twist.