Panigale Vision

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, This is a good idea, I am about to install my rear ABS sensor today and I just remember that I do have similar cable protector made by TechFlex from my previous car audio project (y)

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Well I think it’s quite obvious why we started melting now 😂 I was thinking of switching my o2 sensors for wideband ones when I got a proper dyno tune done. Guess the bike is getting impatient.
3AE16BEB-1DEF-4958-A0FA-9754888AFF4A.jpeg

Andy7

Staff member
Hi Andy,
Did the block off plug fall off?
Yep, gone forever it looks like. Annoyed I didn’t have a closer look before I left like I did over all the other critical fasteners.

Funny how a half hour job quickly becomes 3 or 4 hours on these Italians. I thought I may as well take the engine covers off since I was already loosening the subframe to access what I needed.
6F28F2CC-3E02-4348-A1F2-CD0EDCA3CCA8.jpeg
C03A99FC-BAC6-4DA7-B7FB-C11CDD84D5F0.jpeg
D59A7035-92AD-4D01-BB9B-1252471BDDFA.jpegNothing wanted to cooperate with me but got there finally and now I know exactly what to order. It was actually the lead down to the phonic sensor and believe it or not the brake light switch is undamaged.
4FF784C9-1173-4939-A716-E0F5D60106E8.jpeg
As well as that lead I’ll get some bolts. Maybe even splash out and give it some ti treatment to replace these 2 monstrosities sticking out.
C5D6D434-1770-4AF4-BE16-3A658DB01F4A.jpeg

I’d love to upgrade the electronic holders and some of the other plastic bits with carbon when I put it all back together but just don’t have the $’s currently. Maybe if I hadn’t just spent way too much on a bicycle to stop myself getting fat 😆

Andy7

Staff member
@HKMP7 would have been quite nice on a cold day, who says you can’t have climate control a/c on a bike😆
I got a shock when I looked for a new oem replacement - at least 300 of my dolla. eBay to the rescue again, $95 off a wrecked supersport.