Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Personally love #21, a lucky number for me, that is why I choose to buy my bike since it has serial#210 :love:
Ducati know how to tempted people to buy their bikes 😅

What really surprised me was the MSRP is only $21,000. Well, it looks like they want the pricing also related to the #21 of Bayliss
That is much lower than any special edition for V4. I think this will be selling very well. (y)

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Maybe harsh but I’m not sold on this one as much as I’m a fan of Troy. For a Bayliss special I think they could have offered a bit more in this package (at the very least some lighter forged wheels & akra slip on like the 1299S Anniv)
It does get harder to justify a V2 special edition as the price gets closer to the base V4 would swing a lot of sales to that platform but some people still want a badass v2. Plus I’m sure it’s not too difficult to swap the 955 engine out for an 11/1299 motor if you wanted to fully commit to a v-twin

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
I agree @Andy7. I'm sure they didn't include the forged V4S wheels is because they are wider and would require a different tire. With all things considered its not that bad of a price. The suspension is worth $3500 of the extra $4500. And you get a pretty cool paint scheme. If that bike was lighter than the V4 I would consider getting one.

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Worth it for the suspension I agree, did they mention if the numbers were limited at all?

On an unrelated note, if a street fighter v2 comes out at the end of the year it’s gonna be very tempting too

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Worth it for the suspension I agree, did they mention if the numbers were limited at all?

On an unrelated note, if a street fighter v2 comes out at the end of the year it’s gonna be very tempting too
Yeah its a limited bike with a numbered triple clamp. SFV2 would be pretty sick.