Ohlins Suspension

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hello @BayAreaMotoDegenerate ,
Does your 2021 V4 Base model come with the Showa forks? If yes, you might want to consider upgrading the internal with the FKR cartridge from Ohlins: Öhlins TTX 25 Cartridge Kit (FKR 100) FKR 115 - Öhlins Onlineshop , which has their latest spring pressurized system.

Or if you have an extra budget and want to get as close as new looks, then I recommend buying this almost brand new Ohlins EC (electronically controlled) fork ex 1199R from Forza Moto (yes, almost brand new): https://www.forza-moto.com/en/p/3425+ducati-ohlins-forks-fg9251-panigale-1199r
Then upgrade further with the FKR 108 Cartridge internals (so it won't be EC forks anymore, so you can use it in your base V4 without the Electronic Suspension module): Öhlins TTX 25 Cartridge Kit (FKR 100) FKR 108 - Öhlins Onlineshop

I upgraded my Ohlins EC forks from my Panigale V4S with the same FKR 108 Cartridge, so they became non-EC forks and transferred to my 998. I posted complete step-by-step DIY instructions to install the FKR 108 Cartridge in my build thread here.
I also upgraded the bottom with the Motocorse fork bottom/caliper mounting, but this is optional of course.

If you prefer to have someone install it for you, our forum official vendor, Brad @MOTION SBK , can also do it for you. Oh, I also bought my Ohlins FKR 108 Cartridge from Brad. He gave me a special price and super fast shipping (the next day).
If you prefer to install it yourself, you can also buy the special tools from Brad.