Ohlins Special Tools Part# 00786-05 for taking out and installing/tightening the Fork tube with a diameter of 43mm

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Ohlins Special Tools Part# 00786-05 for taking out and installing/tightening the Fork tube with a diameter of 43mm

Also known as "The Lollipop Tool."

I originally bought this tool to disassemble the Ohlins front fork on my Ducati Panigale V4S.
However, I found a different type of tool, so I ended up NOT using this "Lollipop Tool" at all.

As you can see in some of the pictures, there are some very small scratches/nicks on the blue anodized area.
The very small scratches/nicks were already there when I received it from Ohlins USA.
Besides, I am selling this special tool at a lower price than Ohlins USA anyway.

If you buy from Ohlins USA, the price is $180 without shipping, and they are usually out of stock.

I am selling it for only $168, including UPS ground shipping everywhere in the USA. My loss is your gain.
Here is the link to Ohlins USA: Tools (00786-05) | Ɩhlins USA

Please review the pictures. What you see is what you get, and I do NOT accept returns, so make sure before you buy.

$168 price is if you pay via PayPal, family, and friends.
or $173 if you want to pay via PayPal, buyer and seller.

IMG_2693.JPGIMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2683.JPGIMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2684.JPGIMG_2686.JPG

IMG_2688.JPGIMG_2690.JPG

IMG_2689.JPGIMG_2691.JPG

IMG_2687.JPG