NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION Thread

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi! Maybe I am in the wrong place introducing myself. I am Kenneth from Seattle and just want to greet all of you guys. Please move this in the right place if I am in the wrong place.. Thank you!
Good morning SimpsonKenneth,
I haven't made a sub-category for new member but this is a good reminder and I will change the title on this sub-category to include new member introducing themselves.
Thanks for joining our forum and we are looking forward to your posts and learn from your journey with your Ducati.

Also, @HKMP7 is being modest 👍 , you should visit his build thread first since HKMP7 build is already far ahead than mine ;)🏍😁 : HKMP7's V4S Journal

By the way, what is your Ducati model? There are several great builds going on now for non Panigale V4 model too.

POMPLARDPANAM

Hi! Maybe I am in the wrong place introducing myself. I am Kenneth from Seattle and just want to greet all of you guys. Please move this in the right place if I am in the wrong place.. Thank you!
Hi my Seattle bro Kenneth what's up so what is your🍕 Pizza 🍕 N what kind of 🧀 cheese is on it ?
put some pics please with a naked girl on it can be cool LOL

DesmoAndrew

new member, a refuge from another forum that has gone down in flames with spammers ...

Longtime Duc owner, some bikes I've had the privelage to own/enjoy: 95 900 SS SP, 1993 888, 1993 ST4S, 1994 888 SPO, 1998 996 Bostrom, 2003 999S, 2006 999S Parts Unlimited, 2007 1098 TriColore, 2013 1199 Panigale.

I've done club racing for the last 20 years, starting at the young age of 40, on the 900 SS SP, 888, 999S, 1098S and now 1199. Hoping to get a few more years of racing in before age takes too much of a toll.

9P0A1700 copy.jpg

BMW Alpina

Staff member
new member, a refuge from another forum that has gone down in flames with spammers ...

Longtime Duc owner, some bikes I've had the privelage to own/enjoy: 95 900 SS SP, 1993 888, 1993 ST4S, 1994 888 SPO, 1998 996 Bostrom, 2003 999S, 2006 999S Parts Unlimited, 2007 1098 TriColore, 2013 1199 Panigale.

I've done club racing for the last 20 years, starting at the young age of 40, on the 900 SS SP, 888, 999S, 1098S and now 1199. Hoping to get a few more years of racing in before age takes too much of a toll.

View attachment 7574
Hello DesmoAndrew,

Thank you so much for joining our forum and I am sure we all can learn a lot from your experience with all the bikes you listed above and of course from your track racing experience.
I myself is not young anymore and bought my Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 just for a nostalgia of my young college day when I own the original 916 😃
which now lead to me being even more nostalgic an just bought a 2002 998 which I am modifying with a 2005 999S (big bored) engine and let to this latest project: Ducati 998s FE Final Edition (REPLICA but MODIFIED FAR BEYOND the Original) Build Thread
When I read the list of bikes you own above, I am excited because I knew you might be able to help me with some questions I would have a long the way of my 998 project. I hope you don't mind to provide advise when possible of course.

Thanks again DesmoAndrew

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Aloha. One of many coming over from ducatiforum which has been taken over by bots and trolls. I’m riding a 21 V2 and live on Oahu Hawaii. Looking forward to good info and conversation here.
Aloha and welcome @Jmpropst
Thank you for choosing our forum and all the moderators here will do our best to protect our forum from spam bots and trolls, plus making this forum the most comfortable place for you to learn, posts or to have a great conversations.
When you are free and if you don't mind, please kindly consider starting your build thread in the "build section for V2" webpage link here: DUCATI PANIGALE V2 modified "BUILD" threads
so we all can learn, enjoy and cheer on your journey/evolution with your V2.
Thanks again