New guy here with a 2016 1299

Jedclampet

I found this gem late last year with 600 miles on it I had a 959 previously and had a lot of goodies to carry over Ohlin forks, shocks and damper Woodcraft rearsets and clipons Peirobon subframe Stylema calipers and a bunch of Ti goodies. Current pipe is a full FM Project Evo 7 which makes far more power than the Termi Ti headers and front exit cans which I ran as well as the undertail Termi. Looking for more track days this summer at NJMP and NYST.FM Project  A.jpgFM Project Racing header and stock  A.jpgFM Project.jpgPic1.jpg

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Wow, those FM Project headers is clearly much more optimized for FLOW compare to the Termi. (y)
That Termi almost look like it's chocked around the neck.

BMW Alpina

Staff member
The comparison is a FM and stock
Hi Jedclampet,
Ah, no wonder the drastic differences. There are several members here who love their FM Project exhaust, and @Lucati is actually in the process of modifying his FM Project exhaust to a dual under seat style.
The combination of your FM Project exhaust, Black Pierobon subframe and Black Ohlins forks, really make your bike looks "focus and porposeful ๐Ÿ with emphasis on "lightness for track use. Very Very nice combination ๐Ÿ˜

POMPLARDPANAM

I found this gem late last year with 600 miles on it I had a 959 previously and had a lot of goodies to carry over Ohlin forks, shocks and damper Woodcraft rearsets and clipons Peirobon subframe Stylema calipers and a bunch of Ti goodies. Current pipe is a full FM Project Evo 7 which makes far more power than the Termi Ti headers and front exit cans which I ran as well as the undertail Termi. Looking for more track days this summer at NJMP and NYST.View attachment 2758View attachment 2759
View attachment 2760View attachment 2761
Yeah my bro classic ๐Ÿ•Pizza๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅRight here๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ more Faya...

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Hi Jedclampet, if I am not mistaken, you sold your 1299 a few weeks ago. Can't wait to see the replacement and your journey to "MODIFIED" it (y) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ