New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven777

So the old DucatiForum that many of us used frequently got hacked and spammed into disuse.

So we made a new one.

Join if interested, this forum is great but sort of specialized in its appeal and function, whereas the Ducati Owner Forum will take a broader tack and has a lot of really knowledgeable technical contributors.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Steven777,

Although many will found your post above unethical, and in most other forums would certainly be deleted, and the poster would be penalized or banned,
However, I am NOT worried about our forum members leaving this forum and joined the forum that you build with the link above, so I will NOT delete or edit your post above.

We at DUCATImodified.com focus on quality (of members) and not quantity. We also prefer civilized and comfortable environment open for EVERYONE, from ANYWHERE in the World.

I believe, DUCATImodified forum contain more informations on "custom one of a kind" modifications especially for the Panigale V4.
However, we also and always encourage members to post their "BUILD THREAD" here so we all can learn from everyone, regardless how simple their modification is, the budget and whether it had been done in the past or not.

In the end,
I want everyone to have freedom to make their own choice and judge for themselves which forum is suitable for them.
I also want to wish you the best in growing and especially maintaining your new forum ;)

Turb0lader

I’d also have to commend Alpina and Andy and any other founders on running a great tight forum. No BS!

Amazing how enforcing rules straightens people out. There’s a certain few on here that don’t play nice on DucatiForum that are pussycats here.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, Turb0lader, for your kind compliments.

First,
I want to clarify once and for all that,
No one from the "other forum" is "Pre-Banned" to join DUCATImodified.
Everyone is welcome without prejudice from their previous post or background at the "other forum."
However, they will have to adjust and contribute toward the common goal at DUCATImodified while posting here.

Second,
Our forum founders/moderators believe in enforcing "common sense" forum rules to PROTECT and SERVE every member's freedom, rights, and comfort to post anything related to their Ducati motorcycles.

Because, we don't want a mob to rule the forum hiding behind the pretense of freedom of speech, leading to uncivilized interaction and anarchy.

However, we recognize that some people join a forum, not just to share the passion of that forum's " main topic. "
Some might enjoy the entertaining value of the "infighting, drama and sideshows." culminating in the rise of the "reality shows."
Not to mention the extra excitement when someone can play "an active role" in that reality show, making it an "Interactive Reality Show."
This "Interactive Reality Show" is what I believe sums up the "other forum."

That explains why the same members post differently in DUCATImodified.com compared to their posts at the "other forum".
When they visit DUCATImodified, they want to participate in a quality discussion, while at the "other forum", they want to enjoy the "Interactive Reality Show."

DUCATImodified truly believes (and practices) freedom of choice.
So we welcome everyone, even the most infamous "characters" from the "other forum," to participate here, as long as they follow the basic "common sense" that worked and enforced by every other civilized internet forums out there.

One of the moderators in our forum summed it the best, and I copied and pasted below:
"It seems like anytime you have those negative people, it brings out negativity in others. The positive energy here is breeding more positive energy."

With that spirit in mind, I am locking this thread so we can focus more on discussing our passion for Ducati and leave the "Interactive Reality Show" to the "other forum" (that had that market cornered ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.