My 21' Dark Stealth

NorcalSFV4s

Hello All,

A little introduction-

I started riding 4/2019 on a triumph bobber. I found out within 500 miles that I made a mistake. I traded the bike in for a MT-09. I loved this bike. I put just a hair over 10k miles in 7 months. I rode to Stinson Beach, Nicasio, Bodega Bay, and Alice's restaurant almost every weekend. After some mileage under my belt I started wanting something with better suspension, brakes, more exotic looking.

Well, the itch for something better led me to a 19' R1. I still have this bike. She currently has 12k miles and is fully tuned by BRG of Concord, CA. She put down 199HP to the rear according to his dyno. Again, the itch to be back on a naked bike was strong. Ducati started teasing with the SF and I knew I had to have it.

This past January I turned 32 and I bought my first Ducati. As soon as the bike was home, the mirrors and license plate bracket were torn off. I cut up the plate bracket to make my own tail tidy. I spent a week riding the bike and ordered many parts. She's at 3500 miles now and here's what I have done so far.

-Evotech radiator guards
-Motogadget mirrors
-Rhino bar ends
-Bonamici rear brake reservoir
-Moto corse clutch and front brake reservoirs
-RCS 16 & RCS 19
-CNC clutch slave
-RBF660
-Oxford heated grips

Currently in the mail (as of this posting)

-UpMap
-Sprint filter
-NRG front turn indicators
-Tail cover

Future plans

-Gilles rearsets
-Some undertail exhaust that's not over 3k and follows the body lines better than SC and Austin Racing. The current offerings look terrible. The piping should follow the line of the oil drain plug/bottom of pan area. (IMO) I reached out to SC via Instagram to see if the panigales undertail exhaust would work, since that looks worlds better, but no response was given.
-Probably some chain bling and bigger rear sprocket
-I would love to see the prototype headlight housing be made available to the public. Perhaps someone with a 3d printer can pipe up? Group purchase?

Anyways here she is

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi NorcalSFV4s ,

I found this picture a few months ago. It is a Streetfighter V4 modified with the V4R look, and if you notice, the REAR Exhaust Manifold use the V4R exhaust manifold with the stock exhaust silencer/catalytic converter.
This most likely mean the V4R REAR exhaust manifold (that came with carbon fiber heat shield) and more compact clean looking should fit your Streetfighter V4, and then you can combine it with any slip-on system on the market to keep it well within your $3k budget.

121514681_822852135141557_4920298179452310473_n.jpg

NorcalSFV4s

Hi NorcalSFV4s ,

I found this picture a few months ago. It is a Streetfighter V4 modified with the V4R look, and if you notice, the REAR Exhaust Manifold use the V4R exhaust manifold with the stock exhaust silencer/catalytic converter.
This most likely mean the V4R REAR exhaust manifold (that came with carbon fiber heat shield) and more compact clean looking should fit your Streetfighter V4, and then you can combine it with any slip-on system on the market to keep it well within your $3k budget.

View attachment 3662

Very interesting. I've seen this photo before and missed that detail. It appears I'll be buying this now haha. Thank you!

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi NorcalSFV4s,
It looks so much better with this new tail cover 😍 (y)
So, when someone buy a brand new SFV4s from Ducati, it came with passenger seat cover only? and the single seater tail cover need to be purchase separately?
Thanks

NorcalSFV4s

Hi NorcalSFV4s,
It looks so much better with this new tail cover 😍 (y)
So, when someone buy a brand new SFV4s from Ducati, it came with passenger seat cover only? and the single seater tail cover need to be purchase separately?
Thanks

I don't have the answer. Every single one I've seen for sale always has the passenger seat.

NorcalSFV4s

Thank you. Just seeing this today. Excuse my late response. I only thought to check back because I'll be picking up a replacement SF this coming tuesday.

NorcalSFV4s

Well, after nearly 8 months of waiting for the opposing insurance to pay out, here is sf#2. Still waiting for the payout of all the mods and gear, but so far I've added the motogadget mirrors, sprint filter P08 F1-85, NRC snap on indicators, made my own tail tidy and have an upmap to install