MOTOGP Cafe Racer M1100EVO Build

we555

Quite a few items on this bike is for Mock Up purpose such as the headlight ...etc

The custom full titanium exhaust header if build for testing will have further revision including the aesthetic refinement at later stage ....

The exhaust sound for now is simply amazing for my ear.........

Many parts still pending delivery....

To be continue ......

Last edited:

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
What’s the clearance like with the oil filter? In the photo it looks like the exhaust is directly underneath it 😅 could just be the angle of the photo that’s throwing me off

we555

What’s the clearance like with the oil filter? In the photo it looks like the exhaust is directly underneath it 😅 could just be the angle of the photo that’s throwing me off
Hi Andy, at current state, the exhaust pipe indeed under the oil filter, it just a mock up to test out the exhaust performance... proper exhaust will be made at later stage once testing is completed....

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
🤩
Hello we555,
Who made the tail and LED taillight (brake light) for you? That looks amazing.
Also, are you related or maybe the owner of 1660663945126.png ?
Because I believe I saw your forged carbon coated swing arm on one of the latest instagram post.

Thanks

we555

🤩
Hello we555,
Who made the tail and LED taillight (brake light) for you? That looks amazing.
Also, are you related or maybe the owner of View attachment 9758 ?
Because I believe I saw your forged carbon coated swing arm on one of the latest instagram post.

Thanks
Hi BMW Alpine,

Yes the magnesium swing arm forge carbon coat is made by Taboo Shop Vietnam and additional carbon fiber swing arm cover will be add on the forge carbon coated magnesium swing arm to match the Rotobox Wheel scheme.

The integrated LED taillight / brake light / signal light is widely available in Vietnam.

The current chassis / frame and sub frame will be replace with custom made light weight frame & subframe to achieve the design similar to Panigale Cafe Racer below

111.jpeg