If you see it, make me an offer! ‘16 1299

Lucati

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
What’s up guys, been MIA a bit. Had another child giving me a total of 3 now, which is my max!
This pains me to do, but desperate times call for desperate measures…and I can, and will build another.
I could make a list of parts but that would take me a long time. Anything you see on the bike that you want, shoot me an offer. Any questions on which brand/spec/more pics just let me know. Everything has been well taken care of and is in perfect working condition.
I also have a new passenger seat, the original wet clutch with about 5k miles( still in good working condition), stock brake rotors, titanium rear axle nut, a gold and red rear axle nut, stm dry clutch half cover, steel braided clutch line with blue fittings, gas tank cover (unpainted). I’m sure I’m forgetting things so If you need something just and I’ll check for it.
When item on the bike is paid for, I will remove it same day and either ship that day or next day.
please no crazy low balls…thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Andy7

Staff member
Congrats on the baby @Lucati ! (not so much for the bike) haha
Such a nice collection of upgrades, you won't have any trouble offloading a lot of them.

Interested in those tank sliders, would you do $110 shipped to Australia?

Lucati

Staff member
Hey thank you Andy, on the upgrades and the baby haha.
$110 shipped they’re yours. ill message you my paypal info

Congrats on the baby @Lucati ! (not so much for the bike) haha
Such a nice collection of upgrades, you won't have any trouble offloading a lot of them.

Interested in those tank sliders, would you do $110 shipped to Australia?

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations for your third child, Lucati.
It's always a blessing.
Bike come and go (it's only matter of time and money), but your children are your greatest accomplishment for life (y):love:

Lucati

Staff member
Congratulations for your third child, Lucati.
It's always a blessing.
Bike come and go (it's only matter of time and money), but your children are your greatest accomplishment for life (y):love:
Thank you Howard, right on that! Another build is always fun anyway!

Araitim

MASTER Builder & Moderator
Staff member
Hey hey, I pm'd you on the other group before I seen your listings here. Quick question about the HEL front calipers, did you like them? Any input is appreciated but I understand if you don't want to cloud your listing up answering questions like mine

Lucati

Staff member
Hey hey, I pm'd you on the other group before I seen your listings here. Quick question about the HEL front calipers, did you like them? Any input is appreciated but I understand if you don't want to cloud your listing up answering questions like mine
Hey, any questions are fine with me! Did you get my response about the calipers? I also sent the measurements for that clutch cover