Ecu tuning v4r

Bibi

Hi it's now 2 months of testing different software on my 2020 v4r and read all posts here I have my own dyno so my motorbikes are my passion so testing is what I enjoy the best results I got is a guy in south Africa with a my genius tool on my dyno std 196hp with slip on and tune 214.4 hp did try software from well known Italian companie but the service well we leave it be so for $500 fire up in south Africa can definitely sort out any exhaust valve codes tunning for any type of slip on or full systems

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi it's now 2 months of testing different software on my 2020 v4r and read all posts here I have my own dyno so my motorbikes are my passion so testing is what I enjoy the best results I got is a guy in south Africa with a my genius tool on my dyno std 196hp with slip on and tune 214.4 hp did try software from well known Italian companie but the service well we leave it be so for $500 fire up in south Africa can definitely sort out any exhaust valve codes tunning for any type of slip on or full systems
Hi Bibi, if you could post some video or picture during your dyno test along with before and after chart, that would be greatly appreciated so we can learn.
Of course some tuning tips is even better and maybe we can apply it to our bikes. Thanks Bibi (y)