Ducati World Premiere 2022

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
That time of year again already!

What have we got to look forward to this time around? I think a few are pretty self explanatory but maybe some unexpected arrivals as well.

Ep 4 certainly has peaked my interest.
Are we expecting more Monster & Multi updates already?
I have a feeling one of these will be a bicycle (e3)

Lets hear some thoughts

5EFDAC65-8DF9-4AFA-BABB-DFC465E947D7.jpeg
E1 September 30
-
E6 December 9

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
I’m expecting a street fighter v2 - althoughh I wouldn’t put it past Ducati to introduce a ‘small’ 800cc v4 even. Would it be a replacement for the multi 950 or another model. Hmm

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
I expect the bike to be a couple kgs lighter and for them to put the Stylema R calipers across all models.
I think the R will be a bit more of a drastic difference this time to take advantage in WSBK.
What else are you guys expecting?

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
I thought that as well but since the SL aero package wasn't met with open arms I think they wont go as extreme.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Well, I am hoping some of the simpler upgraded parts can be installed on non wide fairing V4S (like mine) 😅...

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
I just watch the whole show on YouTube
First, I will copy that new Red Stripe on the wheel for my upcoming BST wheel for my 998 so it will replace the stripe from BST 🤪
Second, The new fairings aerodynamic are very very impressive... 🤓🧐
Third, those new front forks are also a welcome upgrade
Forth..., those higher rear axle of 4mm means many current rear set for Panigale V4 might no longer fit... certainly the Motocorse side bracket will no longer fit...
Fifth, those red black seat (and rear compartment cover) looks similar (at least in color) with my bike stock seat 🤪
Sixth, the new dashboard layout is also very nice.
Too bad, I can only copy 1 thing from this bike for my project (the red stripe on the wheel) 🥴
I am sure there are more... but the above are what really caught my eye