Ducati Original Prints

topolino

Have just landed the rights to sell some amazing Ducati prints, painted by local Norfolk artist David George. The prints are supplied on a tile background and are ready to mount, no hooks or nails required. I will post up the links as and when they are listed on my ecommerce site. Prices start at £35 for a single tile print, £80 for a three tile print (picture spans across three separate tiles) and £90 for a four tile print (picture spans across four separate tiles). These really are unique and will be produced in limited quantities and on a pre-order basis only, with a minimum of 10-14 days delivery.

Each print will be signed by the artist himself and would grace any wall in your home/office or garage.

I will post up some images (including dimensions) of those on offer shortly, to gauge interest. Detailed descriptions of each will be on the website in due course. Prices above do not include P&P.

topolino

"Legacy" 3-tile print

legacy-01 small.jpg

"Superleggera" 4 tile print

superleggera-01 small.jpg

"Bevel Head"

bevel head-01 small.jpg

Each tile measures 205mm x 205mm and is 20mm thick
For the single tile print (measurements as above)
For the three tile print the approximate overall length is 625mm (allowing a 5mm gap between tiles when mounting)
For the four tile print the overall dimensions are 415mm x 415mm (allowing a 5mm gap between tiles when mounting)

3/4 tile prints come supplied with a spirit level to assist with accurate mounting and adhesive pads on the rear face of each tile for quick and convenient mounting to any flat clean surface.

spirit level small.jpg

tile rear side small.jpg

Prices to be confirmed. Prints will be available online hopefully in the next week or so. Additionally you can choose between a satin/gloss or matte finish. Each print you receive will be individualy signed by the artist.

topolino

The artist has now sourced another supplier for his printing and tiles/hardware. As a result the prices have been reduced significantly.

1 tile print is now £21 + P&P (was £35)

3 tile print is now £37 + P&P (was £80)

4 tile print is now £45 + P&P (was £90)

You can elect to switch currencies on the site to pay in US$ if preferred so the prices would be $28.32, $49.90 and $60.69 respectively at current exchange rates plus postage.

topolino

Apologies folks, there has been a slight variation in the prices with the new supplier. Amended figures are as below:

1 tile print is now £16 + P&P
2 tile print is now £29 + P&P
3 tile print is now £42 + P&P
4 tile print is now £55 + P&P

Standard finish is matte. Gloss finish is £4 extra

You can elect to switch currencies on the site to pay in US$ if preferred so the prices would be $21.58, $39.11, $56.64 and $74.17 respectively (at current exchange rates) plus postage.

topolino

Just to add, received 11 pre-orders so far, mostly for the "Legacy" 3-tile print. There is a V4 painting in the pipeline, but I don't when that will be available yet.