DUCATI modified Forum YouTube Channel

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
DUCATI modified Forum now has our own YouTube Channel πŸ‘ 🌟✨

Here is the direct link to our YouTube Channel: DUCATI modified Forum

We also have our first ever YouTube video in this Channel today πŸ˜ƒ, please kindly check it out, and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE (and hopefully LIKED) to increase our forum exposure, Thanks πŸ™

In the future, we want to feature video about you, our valued forum member and you and your bike will be the STAR 🀩

topolino

In the future, we want to feature video about you, our valued forum member and you and your bike will be the STAR 🀩
Do you want members to link to their own videos here Howard? Or are you are planning on featuring videos in this section, from your own channel only?

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Do you want members to link to their own videos here Howard? Or are you are planning on featuring videos in this section, from your own channel only?
Hi Topolino,
I was planning to upload member's videos to the DUCATImodified.com YouTube channel that I created, hoping that any YouTube visitors who want to look at awesome modified Ducati from our forum members can just go to one place in YouTube.
However, most of our members did not produce any video so the YouTube (including me because I just don't have time to produce videos πŸ˜…).

This thread was created to announce the DUCATImodified.com YouTube channel, but not for member to link their video here.

At this moment, I prefer our forum member to create their own BUILD THREAD and then post the weblink to their YouTube video on their BUILD THREAD.
I think that is easier than reuploading to the DUCATImodified.com YouTube channel.