Domino quick action throttle on a 2019 Panigale V4R is it worth it and how does it feel and difference if someone has tried it before I purchase one

Dazza

Hi please just to ask if anyone has bought and fitted a Domino quick action throttle to a Ducati Panigale 2019 V4R as I am going to purchase but want to know if worth it and what options are on people that have fitted and tried and tested out thanks so much for any comments Darren

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
I love mine it really helped making the bike more smooth. Low speed parking lot stuff takes a bit of practice if you aren't used to QA throttles. But everywhere else its amazing especially if you ride on the expressway you don't have to "overgrip" the throttle. I would definitely recommend it.

Dazza

I love mine it really helped making the bike more smooth. Low speed parking lot stuff takes a bit of practice if you aren't used to QA throttles. But everywhere else its amazing especially if you ride on the expressway you don't have to "overgrip" the throttle. I would definitely recommend it.
Awsome thank you so much for your reply was it is to fit install and set up, I am after the black and red Domino grips to go with also think it would look so nice too thanks Darren

bp_SFV4

I like Jetprime’s quick throttle a bit better and you can incorporate their buttons with it.

Both aren’t a lot quicker than the OEM. Where I really like the aftermarket throttles is that they have a heavier spring and feel better, more solid, in the hand.