CNC Racing Oil Pan Protector

Apuca

Howard,
I tried the evotech version on my v4, it does not have the current redesign of the cut out section on the lower fairings to access the oil plug. Needless to say it did not fit. I wonder if this version may fit better.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Howard,
I tried the evotech version on my v4, it does not have the current redesign of the cut out section on the lower fairings to access the oil plug. Needless to say it did not fit. I wonder if this version may fit better.
Hi Apuca,
I did not realize that some of the fairing did not have a cut out at the bottom of the bellypan, well mainly because I took out my fairing a long long time ago and have not installed them back since I still need to do many things to my bike.
However, what I remember is my Carbon Belly Pan from @Peter Lieb has that opening, so if you replace your belly pan with the Carbon Belly Pan from Peter Lieb, you should be able to use it.
Here are the pictures:
IMG_2145.JPGIMG_2146.JPG

Apuca

Very nice. I have the Superleggera fairings on and they do not have the opening. The only reason I want it is because I bottomed out the bike on a ramp from a track day. 1000$ worth of fairing and damaged oil sump.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Very nice. I have the Superleggera fairings on and they do not have the opening. The only reason I want it is because I bottomed out the bike on a ramp from a track day. 1000$ worth of fairing and damaged oil sump.
Hi Apuca,
When you are free, please share your build with the Superleggera fairings. That must be an awesome build !!! (y)